• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bieniemy interview went well "likes Cam and wants to work with him"

ncfan

5 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

The people on this forum with "sources" are the biggest fuging liars I've ever encountered on the internet.

None of them said Cam was gone... they said the team isn't sure he can be healthy again, which would make a separation likely if Cam refuses to play on a 1 year contract. Very different things.

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

None of them said Cam was gone... they said the team isn't sure he can be healthy again, which would make a separation likely if Cam refuses to play on a 1 year contract. Very different things.

Semantics. Same thing. Anyone who believes Cam has any chance of not being a Panther besides the act of retiring is a nimrod.

29 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

The idea is probably true, too. It's called, the truth won't be out in plain site - you'll have to take leaps of faith to ever know the truth.

No, it's not.  It's dreamed up in some drug induced stupor.

Obviously a different story with Cam when Kyle Allen was 5-1 and it looked like Rivera would be returning in 2020 and CMC was in MVP conversations. People can change their minds, I am more worried about the shoulder then the foot. I know one thing, if we are going with Cam in 20. Defense does not need to be an option in the draft next season. This team has averaged like 1/7 picks on offense tbh, It's ok sometimes to have a team that needs to win 33-28 if you have healthy Cam Newton and Christian Mccaffery. 

44 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Correct.

16 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

No, it's not.  It's dreamed up in some drug induced stupor.

Becomes a lot less convincing with phrases like "in plain site".

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Would love to see what an offensive-minded coach can do with Cam... We saw what Turner did as OC briefly, I really think we could see some great things if Cam is back.

McCaffrey and Moore would also be pretty well suited to the kind of offense that Bieniemy would run. Ian Thomas might be also.

You'd be looking at a major retool of the offensive line, but then that's probably needed anyway.

I think it is gonna come down to Josh McDaniels and Eric Bieniemy for this Panthers Job! From what Panthers reporters have said and other stuff I have read and heard I really think it's gonna be Josh McDaniels! I would absolutely 100% have no with Bieniemy being the hire either!

3 hours ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Why are people harping on if Cam will be healthy .. why would his foot not heal?

Two operations on his throwing arm with a rotator cuff..............if there is something that may plague Cam in the future that is it...

....so the only prudent approach to someone who is in the back half of their career recovering from a ligament injury in the foot and a shoulder injury that often retires many an athletes who depend on the accuracy of throwing would be wise to consider these issue might come up again.

Archived