• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panthers LB Jon Beasons Take on Playing Live Of An NFL Line Backer.

KatsAzz

I remember watching with a bunch of huddlers when he was drafted by the Panthers.  Two days later I went to Bar Charlotte with my buddy and Jon Beason was there dancing on top floor.  He gave me a hug and said he will play his heart out for the Panthers.  He was crazy thick... just a brick wall.  Just a nice dude.

9 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

I remember watching with a bunch of huddlers when he was drafted by the Panthers.  Two days later I went to Bar Charlotte with my buddy and Jon Beason was there dancing on top floor.  He gave me a hug and said he will play his heart out for the Panthers.  He was crazy thick... just a brick wall.  Just a nice dude.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

11 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

Exactly.At one time Jon Beason ranked among the most productive linebackers in the NFL. Injuries, the emergence of Luke Kuechly and the reemergence of Thomas Davis slowed the roll of our' 2007 first-round draft choice. Then sadly, early in the 2013 season, the Panthers traded him to the New York Giants.

FAF2FE23-9AB2-4EF6-BC72-3CD018B86472.jpeg.bbe7be4f6f39615f413dc0b579df61ca.jpeg

Archived