• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Cam Newton is believed to be healthier

TheSpecialJuan

Per source, Cam Newton has been present in the team facilities on a weekly basis as he continues to rehab - all as this conversation about his future/last week's public comments swirl around him. I am now editorializing here out of empathy, but blocking that out would be hard.
2:33 PM · Feb 17, 2020

As usual, Juan's title doesn't accurately reflect the content (and no, that's not an accident).

Rodrigue says that the Panthers believe Newton will be healthy enough to pass a physical in March.

Juan's been banned for pulling this sh-t before. Won't exactly be shocked if he's permabanned at some point.

6 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

lol Jourdan ..

Blocking that out would be hard for Cam .. lol

As if Cam doesn't already know what his future holds .. people inside know exactly what will transpire including Cam

I disagree. I think both parties have been under the assumption Cams health is priority at the moment. Otherwise any talks of his stay or departure is a moot point.

1 minute ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

I disagree. I think both parties have been under the assumption Cams health is priority at the moment. Otherwise any talks of his stay or departure is a moot point.

Yeah .. he'd have to be healthy to stay or go

The question before was, will Cam get healthy?

Now it is - will we trade a healthy Cam Newton? And the answer to that question is common sense if you ask me

Wait Tepper just said last week that if Cam is healthy he will be back. A week later he is now healthy. Something seems off about this.

I think they are going to trade Cam, seems like they are trying to find out who will be the next QB and just using Cam's health as an excuse to delay the process.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As usual, Juan's title doesn't accurately reflect the content (and no, that's not an accident).

Rodrigue says that the Panthers believe Newton will be healthy enough to pass a physical in March.

Juan's been banned for pulling this sh-t before. Won't exactly be shocked if he's permabanned at some point.

Could Juan really be an Igo alt throwing clickbait threads on the board because of low traffic on a Monday. My tin foil hat wants to know. 

Just now, Real1zOnly said:

Wait Tepper just said last week that if Cam is healthy he will be back. A week later he is now healthy. Something seems off about this.

I think they are going to trade Cam, seems like they are trying to find out who will be the next QB and just using Cam's health as an excuse to delay the process.

Passing a physical is one thing. Being able to throw the ball and run like he used after surgery on his planting foot and his throwing shoulder is another. Some people don't come back 100% after surgery. And add in a broken back too. 

Panthers just want to see him perform. I don't know if they can do that in a workout but lets find out.

Archived