• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A political ad is your answer to a question?  Wow, you are a prime candidate for manipulation.  One slick ad and you are convinced.  No worries, the ones opposed to Biden will do the same and hook some on the other side.

I won't argue ads with anyone, especially a mod

• Beer 3

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The level of urgency and effort certainly varied greatly.

I see plenty of excuses, very little acknowledgement that we did practically nothing to curb this pandemic until very recently preferring to simply assume that it wouldn't happen here.

No doubt we could have handled it a lot better.  I certainly didn't mean to excuse the things our government did or did not do.  But South Korea certainly had a much easier situation to deal with. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

what?

Exactly.  Did you knew there was a virus outbreak literally every year?  The outbreak in Wuhan region was confirmed by Chinese officials as Coronavirus which has been around for 60 years.  Chinese also said they got it under control so no one in the world cared.  COVID19 is more SARS 2.0 than regular Coronavirus and it was never under control.  China lied to the world and you see the result.

Edited by Ja Rhule

English Premier League have to repay $800MM to NBC for cancelling the last 9 games of the season.  English teams are asking their coaches and staff not to get paid.  Some teams projected to go bankrupt due to player contract salaries and no TV or game revenue.

13 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Exactly.  Did you knew there was a virus outbreak literally every year?  The outbreak in Wuhan region was confirmed by Chinese officials as Coronavirus which has been around for 60 years.  Chinese also said they got it under control so no one in the world cared.  COVID19 is more SARS 2.0 than regular Coronavirus and it was never under control.  China lied to the world and you see the result.

LOL

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540747/all/Coronavirus_COVID_19__SARS_CoV_2_

• This topic covers the novel coronavirus 2019 (2019-nCoV) now referred to as SARS-CoV-2.

• COVID-19 (novel coronavirus disease-2019) is the disease, SARS-CoV-2 is the virus.

I literally have a good friend who is a professor at Johns Hopkins specializing in infectious disease. I don't think you understand how lost you are. Hint: coronaviruses are a family of viruses. They're not one in the same.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I literally have a good friend who is a professor at Johns Hopkins specializing in infectious disease. I don't think you understand how lost you are. Hint: coronaviruses are a family of viruses. They're not one in the same.

Hey, maybe you should show your friend his work website and the study they wrote.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've ran completely out of patience with idiots on this matter. Sorry, not sorry.

Just because someone have a different opinion I don’t think they need to be called an idiot.  You do not see people calling you an idiot? Right?  This is about the virus and the current day struggles.  Must stay on track.

Edited by Ja Rhule
  • Beer 1