• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just chuckle when I see this "assuming there's not a second wave" stuff.

Folks... the second wave in the fall isn't an odds thing. It's inevitable. IT WILL HAPPEN. It'll be worse because it'll start at the very beginning of cold/flu season, not in late January halfway through cold/flu season. And it'll be starting with a good foothold, not from zero cases.

Can't have a second wave if the first wave never ends. 

9 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

10,000 died in a single week, now you're just ignoring facts.

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else who wants to argue with me about this. If you're worried about the virus, then stay your butt home. No one is forcing you to leave your house. Several states are opening up and many more will follow whether you like it or not. Memorial Day weekend is coming up, I'm heading to the lake to enjoy myself. You can stay home and obsess over this virus some more. 

• Pie 1

Apparently the "plan" is to go on as normal and ignore the fact that we're in the midst of a global pandemic. Enjoy your Outback bloomin onion, just ignore the pile of bodies in the corner.

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with people in the US. So many can't even be bothered to put on a mask which takes all of 2 seconds. Bunch of spoiled children.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else who wants to argue with me about this. If you're worried about the virus, then stay your butt home. No one is forcing you to leave your house. Several states are opening up and many more will follow whether you like it or not. Memorial Day weekend is coming up, I'm heading to the lake to enjoy myself. You can stay home and obsess over this virus some more. 

So I asked why you thought things will go back to 100% normal in a month.

You said people aren't dying anymore, I pointed out that this is completely untrue, and your response is "whatever man I'm just going to do what I want anyway".

Let me take a wild guess, you can't be bothered to wear a mask either.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

So I asked why you thought things will go back to 100% normal in a month.

You said people aren't dying anymore, I pointed out that this is completely untrue, and your response is "whatever man I'm just going to do what I want anyway".

Let me take a wild guess, you can't be bothered to wear a mask either.

What an absolute lie. I NEVER said people aren't dying anymore. But in MY state, something you keep ignoring, we did in fact record zero deaths a few days ago. But I then followed it up by saying we did have a few deaths the past couple of days. And yet again, I never said "whatever man I'm just going to do what I want anyway." Quit lying. I keep my hands clean constantly, I cover my mouth when needed and I practice social distancing. I do my part, more than most.

What is this "cover my mouth when needed" stuff. I asked if you wear a mask, such a weird answer.

And what is this "but muh county" crap. This is a global pandemic, just because it hasn't hit your area YET doesn't mean you shouldn't be... hey you know what just forget it you're not worth trying to explain this too

Go to the lake, the mall, go get your haircut, hit up the gym and then hit up Ruby Tuesdays and of course don't take two seconds to wear a mask, enjoy!

4 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

What is this "cover my mouth when needed" stuff. I asked if you wear a mask, such a weird answer.

And what is this "but muh county" crap. This is a global pandemic, just because it hasn't hit your area YET doesn't mean you shouldn't be... hey you know what just forget it you're not worth trying to explain this too

Go to the lake, the mall, go get your haircut, hit up the gym and then hit up Ruby Tuesdays and of course don't take two seconds to wear a mask, enjoy!

Cry more

Oh, and I will, get mad. 

24 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Apparently the "plan" is to go on as normal and ignore the fact that we're in the midst of a global pandemic. Enjoy your Outback bloomin onion, just ignore the pile of bodies in the corner.

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with people in the US. So many can't even be bothered to put on a mask which takes all of 2 seconds. Bunch of spoiled children.

Ridiculous hyperbole and hysteria. You forgot to add “while killing my grandma” or “sacrificing my sister who has asthma.”

Edited by BIGH2001
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

Cry more

Oh, and I will, get mad. 

Well luckily I am not in the US. 

Where I'm at has 1/3 the population of the US, but 700 deaths instead of 90,000+. The US routinely has more deaths in a single day than we have had this entire time.

But here we actually take it seriously, 100% of people wear masks at the bare minimum.

Unlike you spoiled man children in the US that can't be bothered even as thousands die.

And OF COURSE your response to someone trying to explain this all to you and actually help you is "hurr hurr cry more hurr hurr get mad"

3 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Well luckily I am not in the US. 

Where I'm at has 1/3 the population of the US, but 700 deaths instead of 90,000+. The US routinely has more deaths in a single day than we have had this entire time.

But here we actually take it seriously, 100% of people wear masks at the bare minimum.

Unlike you spoiled man children in the US that can't be bothered even as thousands die.

And OF COURSE your response to someone trying to explain this all to you and actually help you is "hurr hurr cry more hurr hurr get mad"

Wearing a mask isn't going to do a darn thing if you don't keep your hands clean 

and you're really mad right now lol. 

Wearing a mask definitely helps, this has been studied extensively. You should do it, as should everyone. I don't know why you need to add some separate qualifier to it. Yeah, you should disinfect your hands ALSO.

Talking to my parents and several of my friends still in the US, they said that (in NC at least) whenever they go out nobody is wearing a mask, nobody is distancing. It's just crazy, these are very simple things you can do, and yes they make a significant impact.

This stuff really isn't that hard, stop acting like spoiled children people.