• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Closing until 3-27

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Yea say what you want about me, but I’m not shutting down my life so that Joe Schomoe can live. That’s not the way the world works. I’ll wash my hands and stay at home when sick, but I’m not trapping myself at home so that someone else can live. It’s natural selection, and as humans we’ve forgotten that. If the people from this diseases all die off then the ones that are able to shrug it off will keep multiplying and this poo won’t even be a thing anymore. Just live your life, tomorrow isn’t promised for any of us regardless of what’s out there. 

This is a psychopathic mentality. I’m sorry for whatever happened in your life that brought you to this.

31 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

This is a psychopathic mentality. I’m sorry for whatever happened in your life that brought you to this.

Not restricting my life and I advise you do the same. We will all die one day, but 99% of us will die from something not Coronavirus related.  Life will go on far after this virus which one day we will look back at this overreaction and media driven disease. Far deadlier diseases out there killing far more people as we speak. Coronavirus is just the flavor of the month that we’ve chosen to obsess over. 

More women were raped today than people died from coronavirus. Should we quarantine all the men in the world to stop this tragedy?   

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Not restricting my life and I advise you do the same. We will all die one day, but 99% of us will die from something not Coronavirus related.  Life will go on far after this virus which one day we will look back at this overreaction and media driven disease. Far deadlier diseases out there killing far more people as we speak. Coronavirus is just the flavor of the month that we’ve chosen to obsess over. 

More women were raped today than people died from coronavirus. Should we quarantine all the men in the world to stop this tragedy?   

You are a complete fool.

17 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

And just like me, you’ll die one day. But it won’t be from the Coronavirus. 

Naw but people close to me might if they get this. What you’re suggesting is a lack of humanity. We have tools to stop people from getting sick and possibly dying. Not doing your part in trying to limit the spread could lead to you killing people. And not just the very old. People who have kids and families. People who otherwise could live long productive, happy lives. All of this because it is inconvenient for you to chill at home for a bit when you’re not at work or getting main essentials.

this isn’t even a you problem, there are millions of people in America who think like this. fuging sad.

13 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Naw but people close to me might if they get this. What you’re suggesting is a lack of humanity. We have tools to stop people from getting sick and possibly dying. Not doing your part in trying to limit the spread could lead to you killing people. And not just the very old. People who have kids and families. People who otherwise could live long productive, happy lives. All of this because it is inconvenient for you to chill at home for a bit when you’re not at work or getting main essentials.

this isn’t even a you problem, there are millions of people in America who think like this. fuging sad.

And those people will die anyway. Take that up with whoever you pray to. I didn’t create this world, I’m just living in it. And while I’m in it Im going to choose to live. 

15 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

And those people will die anyway. Take that up with whoever you pray to. I didn’t create this world, I’m just living in it. And while I’m in it Im going to choose to live. 

You are a sad human being. I feel sorry for you.

7 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

You don’t need a damn vaccine to get over it like most people have already. 

Have "most" people gotten over it? 

1346467643_Capture_2020-03-14-20-22-21.thumb.png.092a22258f4574b066a6269587136a98.png

Your statement is not quite accurate right now, but will be I assume. 

I'll also leave this here as well:

https://www.propublica.org/article/this-coronavirus-is-unlike-anything-in-our-lifetime-and-we-have-to-stop-comparing-it-to-the-flu/amp?__twitter_impression=true

29 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Have "most" people gotten over it? 

1346467643_Capture_2020-03-14-20-22-21.thumb.png.092a22258f4574b066a6269587136a98.png

Your statement is not quite accurate right now, but will be I assume. 

I'll also leave this here as well:

https://www.propublica.org/article/this-coronavirus-is-unlike-anything-in-our-lifetime-and-we-have-to-stop-comparing-it-to-the-flu/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Do real research. Yes most people have and the other majority haven’t gotten over it because they still have it. Stop. 

Archived