• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady to Tampa Bay (Fox Sports)

PantherBoy95

I'm not sure why everyone cares about Brady at 43 years old going anywhere. Dude is the GOAT, but he's not at that level at 43. He's not a bad QB, even at 43, but TB isn't winning a SB because TB is in the backfield as it stands right now.

2 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

I hope so, but I really think Hurney is pushing Herbert so he can stick around. Hebert was hush at the combined when asked about the Panthers and Hurney flew out to Oregon to work him out when no one else did. 

Ideally I wanted the top OT and Trevor to come in with an established line.  But of course we had to over complicate things..

15 minutes ago, davos said:

Great, so we'll be ahead of the three other teams in the division looking for our next face while they have dwindling soon to be retirees. 

That is definitely what an opportunity statement looks like. Panther fans should be looking at the situation like this rather than dwell on the negative aspect of it all.

Just now, Logic said:

That is definitely what an opportunity statement looks like. Panther fans should be looking at the situation like this rather than dwell on the negative aspect of it all.

But, but, but the Bucs just signed the GOAT man! The GOAT!

Archived