• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tEddY brIdgEwAtEr cAn't thrOw dEEp

Icege

59 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Teddy Bridgewater in 2019 - 2.82 seconds average time to throw. Tied for 23rd in the NFL. Brees was 2nd in the same system. For reference, Kyle Allen was 11th.

Wouldn't this have more to do with O-Line/wanting to avoid getting hit?  Teddy has scrambling ability.

3 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

We may get Lawrence. If there is enough season I'm pretty sure he will slip behind Fields and maybe Lance.  I don't want any part of him.

If the season plays out...Lawrence will have gone undefeated in 3 straight regular seasons of college football.    His only blemish being a loss in a natty. 

only Fields can jump him.  

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I have facts backing up my prediction you have your "gut".

Lol facts for a season that hasnt been played yet?  This team is far from the worst team in the league on paper or on the field.  Keep dreaming for that number 1 pick, it doesnt matter what you think reality paints a different picture.

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

If the season plays out...Lawrence will have gone undefeated in 3 straight regular seasons of college football.    His only blemish being a loss in a natty. 

only Fields can jump him.  

Don't put the horse before the cart.  He's overrated. Of any year for Clemson to falter and the shine to wear off it's this one.

2 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Don't put the horse before the cart.  He's overrated. Of any year for Clemson to falter and the shine to wear off it's this one.

Overrated?  So instead of a once in a decade player, he's more like a once in every 5 year player?  Face it.  Lawrence is the perfect mold.  If you built a QB in the lab, Lawrence would be that guy.  Not a single flaw.

6 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Lol facts for a season that hasnt been played yet?  This team is far from the worst team in the league on paper or on the field.  Keep dreaming for that number 1 pick, it doesnt matter what you think reality paints a different picture.

We have a new coach, two new coordinators.  All three combined have had a cup of coffee in the nfl.  Our schedule is brutal.  We are relying on rookies, journeyman and 2nd year players on defense.  Our offensive line is one of the worst in the league.

All we have going for us is a good wr and really good rb.  

Our starting corners are eli apple and d Jackson.  

Now please tell me how we win 8 games

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

We have a new coach, two new coordinators.  All three combined have had a cup of coffee in the nfl.  Our schedule is brutal.  We are relying on rookies, journeyman and 2nd year players on defense.  Our offensive line is one of the worst in the league.

All we have going for us is a good wr and really good rb.  

Our starting corners are eli apple and d Jackson.  

Now please tell me how we win 8 games

We wont lose enouh to get Lawrence

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Teddy Bridgewater in 2019 - 2.82 seconds average time to throw. Tied for 23rd in the NFL. Brees was 2nd in the same system. For reference, Kyle Allen was 11th.

In regards to Kyle Allen, he just had to figure out where one guy was half the time. It doesn't take very long to figure out where Christian McCaffrey is going to be on any given play.

Archived