• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets pick 3rd!!!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Donavan was a two way player who was bigger and had better handles.. Malik is a great athlete and scorer but Mitchell was the better prospect..

This is really dumb...no...ridiculous actually

Donovan was a good athlete that couldn’t score.  Malik was so much better in every stat

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Tell me you don’t  want lamelo.  He is the definition of bust.

He is a risk worth taking.. His ball handling and passing is elite .. His play fits the new NBA to a tee. I'd rather go for a superstar potential then a player type we already have on the team...

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This is really dumb...no...ridiculous actually

You are really dumb if you can't see or tell the difference.. Donavan was a better defender and ball handler day one.. Malik is a good scorer and very athletic... Donavan does more for a team than Malik does.. It wasn't that hard to see back then and it's no question now..

Ball makes me nervous. From what I’ve gathered (full transparency, I haven’t seen him play, only read articles) he doesn’t care about defense and he can’t shoot. Might be the best passer in the world, but if you can’t do those two things...

On 8/20/2020 at 9:26 PM, t96 said:

I really want for this team to be good. I like basketball but just haven’t been able to get into the Hornets to watch them regularly (wonder why...?). Seems like we could be trending in the right direction. This pick needs to be a stud.

You REALLY need to get into the Hornets bandwagon NOW. Mitch has turned this team around. This is the most fun I've had watching since Muggsy, Kendall, LJ, Dell, Zo.

Archived