• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Weeks Opponent - Chargers

Sean Payton's Vicodin

6 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

The quest for 0-16 continues next week as we face off against the Chargers. Looks like they'll be starting Herbert and so far he's doing pretty well. Their defense has done well against Mahommes too. I am still a bit worried we might fug around and win this one though.

I sincerely think you don’t need to worry about the Panthers winning a game 

8 hours ago, Toomers said:

Much like most things you remember, that didn’t happen. 

What are you talking about? You don’t know me, piss off. Maybe it was Hurney that put Butker on the PS I could be wrong, but Gettleman drafted him. No one released him so why does it matter? Get the F outta here with that bullish!t.

Though it is an unpopular opinion around here, not everything should be blamed on Hurney. The guy has made tons of mistakes, as most GM’s do, but trying to hide a kicker that you did not draft on the PS shouldn’t be one of them.

Tell me something ole Pal, who set the 53 Rivera, Gettleman, or Hurney? So who deserves the blame again?

2 hours ago, philit99 said:

What are you talking about? You don’t know me, piss off. Maybe it was Hurney that put Butker on the PS I could be wrong, but Gettleman drafted him. No one released him so why does it matter? Get the F outta here with that bullish!t.

Though it is an unpopular opinion around here, not everything should be blamed on Hurney. The guy has made tons of mistakes, as most GM’s do, but trying to hide a kicker that you did not draft on the PS shouldn’t be one of them.

Tell me something ole Pal, who set the 53 Rivera, Gettleman, or Hurney? So who deserves the blame again?

Well you were “offended” that the roster was called “average and pedestrian”. Which was laughable then and being proven by the game as way above reality. 

How about Tua being a dual threat QB. And Joe Burrow strictly a pocket passer. Despite everything available proving otherwise. Stats and eyeballs. And claiming you were a coach(LOL) to boot. 

Should I continue. I’m sure there is more but this proves my point well enough. 

And who set what 53? If you mean 2017, it was Hurney. Who are you trying to falsely blame again? 

2 hours ago, philit99 said:

Butker was drafted by Gettleman in April of 2017.

Jerry Richardson fired Gettleman in July prior to the 2017 training camp. Hurney became "interim" GM.

The decision to keep Gano over Butker came from Hurney and Rivera.

3 hours ago, Toomers said:

Well you were “offended” that the roster was called “average and pedestrian”. Which was laughable then and being proven by the game as way above reality. 

How about Tua being a dual threat QB. And Joe Burrow strictly a pocket passer. Despite everything available proving otherwise. Stats and eyeballs. And claiming you were a coach(LOL) to boot. 

Should I continue. I’m sure there is more but this proves my point well enough. 

And who set what 53? If you mean 2017, it was Hurney. Who are you trying to falsely blame again? 

I am not offended about whether we suit up a quality team, I am offended that folks think we have a bottom 5 roster, and that is clearly not the case. Tua is an opinion, and that is my opinion. I dont even remember talking about Burrow, but I could have at some point. If you feel the need to continue by all means necessary feel free. You still don't know me, if you have a problem, message me we can meet and settle it. This a fan site, not sure where you fall on the radar but calling out other huddlers is ridiculous. Get a life, kid.

1 minute ago, philit99 said:

I am not offended about whether we suit up a quality team, I am offended that folks think we have a bottom 5 roster, and that is clearly not the case. Tua is an opinion, and that is my opinion. I dont even remember talking about Burrow, but I could have at some point. If you feel the need to continue by all means necessary feel free. You still don't know me, if you have a problem, message me we can meet and settle it. This a fan site, not sure where you fall on the radar but calling out other huddlers is ridiculous. Get a life, kid.

Thats lol funny.  I mean Eddie Murphy Delirious level stuff.  We might have the worst and shallowest roster in the league. 

9 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Please explain how that is CLEARLY not the case. 

And they were your flawed(and it was proven) opinions. Then you claimed, laughably, you were a football coach. 

And anywhere, anytime. If you feel the need to take it in that direction, I’ll meet you anywhere. But calling people out to “meet” is ridiculous. That’s sad. And I’m quite positive I’m older than you. Come find out. 

Archived