• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown, massive top-10 bust

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Which ones?

Becton, wirfs,  and wills are all getting rave reviews.  If you read back through the pre draft threads I was screaming for one of them to be already installed for our rookie qb in 2021.  At this point its just comical that we havent addressed the oline through the draft.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Becton, wirfs,  and wills are all getting rave reviews.  If you read back through the pre draft threads I was screaming for one of them to be already installed for our rookie qb in 2021.  At this point its just comical that we havent addressed the oline through the draft.

Ohhhhh I thought you meant defensive tackles

but yeah becton is legit and right now the only good thing to watch on the Jets team.

17 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Don't want him when we drafted him.  I desperately wanted Simmons.  But, being that we drafted him, I hoped and am hoping for the best, but he is playing exactly like I expected he would before the draft.

Remember that Rhule wanted to trade out of the #7 spot but Marty was in love with Brown 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I would bet a tackle seeing how that was his area when he was in the NFL.  Eff Hurney

Remember Marty traded up for his "first round" LT. The guy about to get abused on Sunday. 

That's why we didn't look at a LT. Sort of like when we kept that scrub Gaulden around that Hurney thought was going to be a stud.

42 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

You literally said you don’t care about stats and haven’t seen him be physical...I offer an example of being physical. 

and you counter with stats...

Stats of the opposing team not him . Isn’t it his job (generally speaking) to stop scores and halt the run game ? 
i literally said i don’t care about stats when it comes to dt . You read  into it too hard to make a point . He sucking ass rn wether you like it or not bud 

Archived