• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wiseman won't make it to #3

bLACKpANTHER

I disagree on GS taking Wiseman.  I really don't see that happening.  He doesn't really fit what they do not to mention he needs dev time.  Just don't see it.

Minnesota will also probably go another direction.  I hope they go Lamelo but probably Edwards.  

Sit tight and take Wiseman if he is the guy.  His question marks will probably end up swaying teams from selling the farm to move up for him.

Trading 3 and next years 1 is ludicrous.  Of course we cant do that.

4 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

What if Edwards and Wiseman go 1/2?

Killian Hayes, Ball, Okongwu or Toppin?

The pick has to be Ball in that scenario.  I understand the question marks but he is extremely talented.  If he turns into a bigger Lonzo then whatever.  I like Lonzo as a player.

Wiseman isn't going one, the question is will GS take him #2? He doesn't really fit their small ball lineup, but he would fit their starting lineup. 

I think GS takes him unless T wolves pull a wildcard and take Lamelo one. Then GS would jump on Edwards at 2.

1 hour ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

BR just put out their Mock Draft. Minny goes for Ball with the first pick, which is fascinating. While GS goes for Weisman. 

It is looking more and more likely he will go #1.  Totally agree, really makes that 3rd pick fascinating if that happens as well.

Archived