• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If trey lance is there

Beerfacedlegend

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because based on what I've seen, I think his skill set works better in a vertical system.

That does not mean that he can't succeed in a WCO. It just means I don't think it's his best fit.

In was just curious, I haven’t had the chance to watch seen him play yet.

How many of his games have you seen and where did you find the replays? 

7 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Lance's highlights and analysis pieces can be found online easily.  One thing I didn't find much of though were full game highlights. Those are the kind of packages I prefer to review because pure highlight reels can be deceiving. They tend to only show the positives.

14 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Youtube has a lot of game coverage on many guys.  Lance is there.

Throws a very nice deep ball, but as several have said, including me several times, there is just not enough tape showing the short crossing patterns in his history.  Could he learn it?  Sure, but you never know picking this high whether to take that gamble.

Wilson seems very quick and has most of the throws.  Is he Mahomes?  Doubt it, but he looks pretty good and shows off a lot of talent.

Medicals will be important on him.

23 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lance's highlights and analysis pieces can be found online easily.  One thing I didn't find much of though were full game highlights. Those are the kind of packages I prefer to review because pure highlight reels can be deceiving. They tend to only show the positives.

i hate lance hes not a good passer , holds on to the ball too long , not accurate with mid range throws

On 11/15/2020 at 11:02 AM, Verge said:

Personally?

1. Lawrence 
2. Lance 
3. Wilson 
4. Fields 
5. Trask

2-4 are very close though.

Thank you

I'm not sure if the casual fan realizes how high some football people have Lance graded.

If he was to fall to the 8-12 range because of a lack of season would you say that would be very fortunate for us?  

If we end up with a top 5 pick I say we sell the farm to move up and draft Trevor Lawrence.  Go for broke.  Yes, this team has tons of holes to fill, but star QB play can cover up a lot of deficiencies.  We drafted 7 defensive players and our defense still sucks, so I don't want to hear "we need the draft picks for our defense"...

11 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

If we end up with a top 5 pick I say we sell the farm to move up and draft Trevor Lawrence.  Go for broke.  Yes, this team has tons of holes to fill, but star QB play can cover up a lot of deficiencies.  We drafted 7 defensive players and our defense still sucks, so I don't want to hear "we need the draft picks for our defense"...

I think our defense will be fine down the road. They are just super young. Franklin, Pride, Chinn, YGM, Brown, and Roy all had significant playing time which isn’t ideal for rookies (especially late round picks). Once we get FS and MLB straighten out with this rookies gaining experience, I think we will have one of the better defenses in the league. It’s all about learning now and replacing Boston/Whitehead later.

I get the hype around Lawrence, but he will still need players around him or will end up like Darnold if the team that drafts him fails to get him protection and weapons. It’s going to take a lot of capital to move up to draft him and I just don’t think we have the luxury of spending it all on one player. If we draft a young QB, our next priority should be overhauling the offensive line (followed by MLB and FS). I don’t know if Teddy can even make it all season behind our current line.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:00 PM, Mister said:

lance will be a bust , hesa running qb cant pass for fook all 

who in the hell makes their username 'mister', the name creepy disgusting JR made everyone call him like he was on a plantation?  i can't help but picture you about 350#, in a fedora, in the basement, in front of your collection of mall ninja shite and waifu pillows, and a quote on a poster that reads 'while you were studying in school, i was studying the blade'

Archived