• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mandalorian Season II

Captroop

Aside from the polarizing CGI, the ending was beautiful, as far as a Star Wars show can end that way.   I'm not sure how else it could have ended between Mando and Grogu.

I'm really curious to see where disney goes from there with Mando without Baby Yoda. 

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

Aside from the polarizing CGI, the ending was beautiful, as far as a Star Wars show can end that way.   I'm not sure how else it could have ended between Mando and Grogu.

I'm really curious to see where disney goes from there with Mando without Baby Yoda. 

ANYWHERE! If people stop watching because Grogu isn't in S3, it means they never liked the show to begin with. I can easily watch a season of Mando doing Mando things. That's the name of the show. It's not called Baby Yoda. Pretty sure S3 will be about the Darksaber and Bo Katana wanting it back. Meanwhile the separate, yes separate, Boba Fett series should be interesting as well. Rumors are swirling that Sebastian Stan might play Luke in some way. He could be in either show, which would get Grogu back too. Until Kylo Ren kills him.

3 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

ANYWHERE! If people stop watching because Grogu isn't in S3, it means they never liked the show to begin with. I can easily watch a season of Mando doing Mando things. That's the name of the show. It's not called Baby Yoda. Pretty sure S3 will be about the Darksaber and Bo Katana wanting it back. Meanwhile the separate, yes separate, Boba Fett series should be interesting as well. Rumors are swirling that Sebastian Stan might play Luke in some way. He could be in either show, which would get Grogu back too. Until Kylo Ren kills him.

Oh no, I totally agree!  What Mando have to become the new ruler of Mandalore...LOL!

I know lots of people got obsessed over Baby Yoda, but even my kid is excited to see what happens with Mando and Boba Fett!

I actually liked the CGI and thought it was done well - the problem is that we KNOW it's CGI because its Mark Hamill decades ago, and that drives our brain crazy. If it was CGI of an actor who looked just like Hamill we would probably been a lot more fooled.

Next time you see it groove out to the EDM track that is the Dark Troopers activating, first electronic music in Star Wars I believe

On 12/21/2020 at 11:57 AM, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Mando really feels like Mad Max to me.    Just a loner that continues to get stuck in interesting situations, and doesn't even have to be the main person but more of the storyteller/through his eyes type of thing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 6:33 PM, Khyber53 said:

Overall, Jon Favreau nailed the series. The guy can't miss.

And Dave Filoni.   His work on Clone Wars and Rebels are amazing and I'm so happy he's involved in things like Mando and Ashoka show etc.    They should have let him run with the last group of movies.    But I think Disney now knows with the success of Mando that these guys are the ones to take charge.   People really need to watch Clone Wars and definitely Rebels since Ashoka show is basically going to be the continuation of the Rebels storyline

Archived