• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top QBs for 2021

AU-panther

But more realistically? I'd be more than fine with Wilson or Lance if they dropped to our draft pick. If you believe thats your guy then draft him, fug the haters.

Mahomes was drafted 10th (and the cheifs traded UP to get him), Watson was drafted 12th overall and Texans also traded up to get him.. 

And Lamar Jackson was the last pick in the first round..

Don't get so wrapped up on QB in the first 5 or none at all lol. 

47 minutes ago, Varking said:

He’s not going to be an option for us. We aren’t picking in the top 2. 

if were in the top 10 we could probably trade up for anyone not named Trevor Lawerence. Maybe Rule and Hurney wont be that desperate for a QB, but they COULD do it. 

Maybe they think Teddy is the future for the next 10 years and dont draft a QB reguardless. I'm not quite sure how they feel about Teddy atm

5 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

if were in the top 10 we could probably trade up for anyone not named Trevor Lawerence. Maybe Rule and Hurney wont be that desperate for a QB, but they COULD do it. 

Maybe they think Teddy is the future for the next 10 years and dont draft a QB reguardless. I'm not quite sure how they feel about Teddy atm

I just can’t see any of the two suspected teams to have 1-2 in the Jets and Jags giving up the chance for Lawrence and Fields for almost any cost. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I just can’t see any of the two suspected teams to have 1-2 in the Jets and Jags giving up the chance for Lawrence and Fields for almost any cost. 

its too early for anyone to be guaranteeing the Jags are solidified at the 2nd pick. I could see a logjam that gets decided by SOS and tiebreakers if the jags win a couple more games. 

11 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

its too early for anyone to be guaranteeing the Jags are solidified at the 2nd pick. I could see a logjam that gets decided by SOS and tiebreakers if the jags win a couple more games. 

You are right. And I have to remind myself the Jags did beat the 6-3 Colts and almost beat the Packers so they could win another game or two. 

27 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

But more realistically? I'd be more than fine with Wilson or Lance if they dropped to our draft pick. If you believe thats your guy then draft him, fug the haters.

Mahomes was drafted 10th (and the cheifs traded UP to get him), Watson was drafted 12th overall and Texans also traded up to get him.. 

And Lamar Jackson was the last pick in the first round..

Don't get so wrapped up on QB in the first 5 or none at all lol. 

Not all your examples were of good teams moving up a bit to get their guy. We aren’t. Houston won their division and then traded up for a QB. Kansas City won their division and traded up for a QB. Baltimore went 9-7 and finished second in their division. It seems like the trend is if you are already a good team trading up for a QB makes sense. I’d have to look at the scenarios of teams that are bad, moving up further to get their guy and see how that pans out.

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

I don’t know man. We are only, I think, a game back from the WFT and if they win and we lose we could jump to top 5. I think the Jaguars will win a few more games. 

I’m just trying to not get my hopes up too high. 

Archived