• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ppl crapping on the Vernon Carey pick.. Why??

WOW!!

On 11/26/2020 at 9:23 AM, nctarheelreincarnated said:

A Duke fan likes a pick that's a Duke player. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

Sorry unlike Tarhole fans I don't take my college fandom to  the pros... I wouldn't want Cassius or Tre Jones on this team.. I didn't start a thread about Delariuia being signed... But please keep telling us How MJ went to Carolina 100 years ago.. lol

9 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Sorry unlike Tarhole fans I don't take my college fandom to  the pros... I wouldn't want Cassius or Tre Jones on this team.. I didn't start a thread about Delariuia being signed... But please keep telling us How MJ went to Carolina 100 years ago.. lol

I literally haven’t said any of that poo. But okay, cool story, Duke fan. 

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I literally haven’t said any of that poo. But okay, cool story, Duke fan. 

Whatever dude.. You were trying to be sarcastic about a Duke fan liking a pick for this team.. Not because the guy is very talented (which he is) because he went to Duke.. Which is a dumbass move when history says I was wanting a Tarhole (Harrison Barnes) over MKG years ago... So "literally" go do some research or get a smarter person to do it for you like most UNC athletes do...lol

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Whatever dude.. You were trying to be sarcastic about a Duke fan liking a pick for this team.. Not because the guy is very talented (which he is) because he went to Duke.. Which is a dumbass move when history says I was wanting a Tarhole (Harrison Barnes) over MKG years ago... So "literally" go do some research or get a smarter person to do it for you like most UNC athletes do...lol

Oh Gosh class jokes when Zion took money to go to Duke. So cute. fug up, dip poo. 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Oh Gosh class jokes when Zion took money to go to Duke. So cute. fug up, dip poo. 

So did Rasheed, Julius, and Toche Mcginnis.. And all the players with Afro American studies credits from a class that doesn't exist..lol stfu clown!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 9:31 PM, 4Corners said:

Vernon Carey was a projected lottery pick before he went to dook. I never saw him do anything too impressive in the handful dook games I watched last year. Will be surprised if he isn’t in the D league within a year. 

Dude can't play the pick and roll. Let's hope he "learns" how to between now and when he starts to get playing time.

27 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

I wanted Jrue Holiday so bad. But I’m just some bum living in my mom’s basement. Who would think that I would know more than Michael Jordan? 

Seriously, we can just chalk the whole Rich Cho era here as a complete failure.  Kemba is one of the only moves he made that worked.

On 11/28/2020 at 11:58 AM, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Not only did he get paid - his class schedule was leaked and I know some duke people were pissed that it got out he was taking a class about rap music and Disney movies. 

heels play NC-Central today. I wonder if Central can suit up any of the fhe dookies since their basketball players take courses at Central’s campus? 

23 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

My post was actually toward you. Not taking a shot at you. Just thought it was funny that you took a shot at Zion when UNC has been in some crap recently too.

UNC was exonerated by the NCAA. Not sure why people still have a hard time accepting this. 

Archived