• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

‘QB Purgatory’ the same unremarkable quarterback he’s always been.

raleigh-panther

I’m not happy to pile on to teddy. If he had been even serviceable we could have filled other needs 

he isn’t 

I’ve always been if the opinion if you are going to rebuild, then rebuild 

these rebuilds while trying to be average don’t work In the nfl 

should've cleaned house included Hurney and here we are 

I don’t they can get Lawrence but if they can get Fields freaking do it 

47 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I’m not happy to pile on to teddy. If he had been even serviceable we could have filled other needs 

he isn’t 

Teddy is the brunt of the jokes, but honestly it's on the Panthers' organization. Teddy is who he is. That we convinced ourselves as an organization that he could be more than that was 100% our fault. There was more than enough evidence suggesting otherwise and somehow Rhule is still being surprised that Teddy is throwing two yard passes on 4th and 8. Like, where the fug you been all year? You not been watching? This is what he's been doing all year. His entire career for that matter. If you're still being surprised that's alarming.

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Teddy is the brunt of the jokes, but honestly it's on the Panthers' organization. Teddy is who he is. That we convinced ourselves as an organization that he could be more than that was 100% our fault. There was more than enough evidence suggesting otherwise and somehow Rhule is still being surprised that Teddy is throwing two yard passes on 4th and 8. Like, where the fug you been all year? You not been watching? This is what he's been doing all year. His entire career for that matter. If you're still being surprised that's alarming.

You are absolutely right 

it should also be cause for concern with this coaching staff, talent evaluation and cap expert 

if you can’t make the right decision on the most important position on the field, what can you do

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

he isn’t 

Half-assing things is the Panther way. Hurney has already hurt us from building a complete team with the trash contracts he's handed out. Poor planning from the coaching staff like getting "their guy" in the offseason instead of giving it a year has hurt us as well. Even if Cam still turned out bad with us, we could've used the money to build the line and still be in the same situation but with a head start on improving our weaknesses and if Cam turned out decent then even better for us. The decision to go out and spend money on a QB like Bridgewater has made us take a step backwards.

1 hour ago, Pup McBarky said:

Oh look. Another extraordinarily necessary dead-horse pummeling thread. 

Being force fed that Bridgewater was anything better than an average backup the entire offseason and first part of the season, especially by the owner of the board, despite the facts has pissed off some people.

Archived