• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2020 NFL Draft re-do... Where would Chinn go?

Jeremy Igo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I think fans want the #1 overall pick, who had a rough first year that some exposed issues......to not take his first offseason completely off of football.   and while Luke is an outlier.  I think Bryce's first NFL offseason given what he is.....probably makes him a bit of one too.   Because I don't think his offseason, is a very common approach by those that have been in his shoes.   
    • If you have an irrigation sprinkler system at the house or are contemplating putting one in: tie it into a separate water meter instead of the primary water line to the house. The primary water line will bill you for both water and sewer, while the irrigation-only meter will bill you for only water usage. Cutting out the sewer portion of the bill when you're only doing outdoor watering will save you money in the long run
    • He looked like a giant bag of stink last year. No idea he he ever makes a big enough leap in his pass protection to stay at LT but it's at least a reasonable attempt for this year with the new talent he will be playing beside. It's not like he came into the league a polished prospect but more as a pass protect project and run mauler. BC will probably get a good look if Ickey can't improve. Could be worse, like a 36 year old back up sitting on the roster to force themselves to justify using the pick they spent on Ickey without giving any meaningful possibility of useful competition in a situation a reasonable doubt like this.