• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

panthers played their asses off tonight

electro's horse

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Yea...I think he said that with their performance tonight they would not have won against any other team. Quite the insult.

Hope our D gets a crack at him next year.

What I heard him say was that they shouldn't have struggled against "a team that isn't even gonna make the playoffs".

Probably valid...but still dickish.

1 minute ago, Oldmanrivera said:

God, but where is he actually wrong though?

He's not.

I'd like to think most guys would probably say something more along the lines of "they played good against us tonight" or something at least mildly complementary, as opposed to "I can't believe it was close. They're not even that good".

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's not.

I'd like to think most guys would probably say something more along the lines of "they played good against us tonight" or something at least mildly complementary, as opposed to "I can't believe it was close. They're not even that good".

Rodgers is a great player, having arguably his best season.

The same could be said of LeBron.

What they have in common -- outside of that -- is that both are insufferable narcissists, who think they're above everyone else, that their opinions should be hailed by all, and that their poo don't stink.  Two cocky f___ers who believe their athletic accomplishments obviate the need for humility.  A pox on both their houses!

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

With one year left?

We can make a long ass list of being cuffed to a player, even Cam through his injuries.

TB doesn’t come close. We’re in a great positions for a QB this year o the next.

Why waste years on a qb most knew coming In was not the answer? 

if he wasn’t worst than my projections he’d truly messed up our chances at a franchise guy, and still could have depending on Lawrence or fields. 

we knew what we got in a healthy cam, we have a healthy teddy and he’s performing the same if not worst than injured cam or Kyle Allen.

it’s a waste and might cost us a chance at extending some key guys 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's not.

I guess I'm just ok with mild ribbing on our team.

Nothing to be oversensitive about.

We all just sat here and shat on our team and praise it when it did something good

Just now, Oldmanrivera said:

I guess I'm just ok with mild ribbing on our team.

Nothing to be oversensitive about.

We all just sat here at shat on our team and praise it when it didn't something good

I'm not that bothered by it because it's true.

Still, Rodgers is a dick.

4 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Rodgers is a great player, having arguably his best season.

The same could be said of LeBron.

What they have in common -- outside of that -- is that both are insufferable narcissists, who think they're above everyone else, that their opinions should be hailed by all, and that their poo don't stink.  Two cocky f___ers who believe their athletic accomplishments obviate the need for humility.  A pox on both their houses!

Don’t put lebron and rodgers in the same sentence, not even worldly close 

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Don’t put lebron and rodgers in the same sentence, not even worldly close 

Oh, who do you think is the better in his sport, and why?

And how does that affect my assessment of them as cocky dicks?  (note that one can be a dick without being cocky, and the reverse -- being both is indeed hard to stomach.)

1 minute ago, bigdavis said:

And how does that affect my assessment of them as cocky dicks?  (note that one can be a dick without being cocky, and the reverse -- being both is indeed hard to stomach.)

Idk how you call lebron a dick based of his resume, he’s not even doing the same things as rodgers on or off the field.

Lebron is better, he’s 1-2 all time, rodgers isn’t even the consensus top 5 qb 

2 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Don't follow basketball that closely, but I think a fair number of guys who reach that level are probably at least somewhat dickish.

I know there are loads of stories about Jordan being an a--hole.

Archived