• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pay attention bowl and combine

Daly

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I was referring to the combine. He could post some numbers like Cam did but better. If reports are true, he will be prepared. 

He's 30 pounds lighter than Cam. 

Anyone expecting him to run faster than Cam's 4.59 is gonna be disappointed. I think most scouts would probably be quite pleasantly surprised if he ran that fast.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's 30 pounds lighter than Cam. 

Anyone expecting him to run faster than Cam's 4.59 is gonna be disappointed. I think most scouts would probably be quite pleasantly surprised if he ran that fast.

I think he will show up in great shape, so hes going to be closer than 30 pounds. I thought Cam was a 4.7 combine guy? Lance didnt get to play, so that leftd plenty of training time. Hes smart and knows showing up in great shape will be #1 key. Heres a good piece on him- https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30002738/who-trey-lance-meet-nfl-draft-darling-playing-only-once-fall

During game weeks, Lance studies hours of tape in preparation. On Mondays, he reviews the opponents' overall schemes; Tuesdays are for third down; Wednesdays for red zone; and Thursdays for two-minute offense. On Fridays, after cutting film the previous day, Lance presents the game plan to his receivers, telling them where they need to be in particular concepts.

"He studies the game very hard," Hedberg said. "I'd say he's a football junkie."

Should do great in interviews too, then people will be on my level. 

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I think he will show up in great shape, so hes going to be closer than 30 pounds. I thought Cam was a 4.7 combine guy? Lance didnt get to play, so that leftd plenty of training time. Hes smart and knows showing up in great shape will be #1 key. Heres a good piece on him- https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30002738/who-trey-lance-meet-nfl-draft-darling-playing-only-once-fall

Should do great in interviews too, then people will be on my level. 

Cam ran 4.59 at the Combine. I hope Lance runs. If he can legitimately run a 4.6 flat like they claim, he'll run. I don't think he can. I'm betting he'll have a "tight hamstring" or something at the Combine and throw but not participate in speed and agility drills 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Cam ran 4.59 at the Combine. I hope Lance runs. If he can legitimately run a 4.6 flat like they claim, he'll run. I don't think he can. I'm betting he'll have a "tight hamstring" or something at the Combine and throw but not participate in speed and agility drills 

Yes he did, no idea why I thought he ran slower. No idea what strategy will he/agent will use, I would gig him for that. But a top 5 team could give him a guarantee to draft him if he doesnt. Its in his best interest to run even if hes a 4.6 guy. I believe he'll do everything but bench press. If hes a real athlete, prove it and he will profit in millions. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Yes he did, no idea why I thought he ran slower. No idea what strategy will he/agent will use, I would gig him for that. But a top 5 team could give him a guarantee to draft him if he doesnt. Its in his best interest to run even if hes a 4.6 guy. I believe he'll do everything but bench press. If hes a real athlete, prove it and he will profit in millions. 

Running 4.6s wouldn't hurt him a bit.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 12:05 PM, Varking said:

You think OSU is going to beat Clemson and Bama will beat Notre Dame so Fields will play against Bama? Or are you telling people to pay attention to the games and you aren’t actually sure who is playing who?

They did right .

2 hours ago, Varking said:

You said Mac Jones was going to beat Trevor Lawrence. So no. You weren’t sure who was playing who. 

How weird is it to come in a month after the original thread and then try to say you were right about something that was dumb and inaccurate in the first place?

Talk about rent free space.....this dude has been toting this around for weeks.

• Beer 1