• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions Wanted:

bLACKpANTHER

When you look at last year- most fans will say that the highlight of the season was on MNF vs Tampa when we rushed for 300 yards..

IMHO- the Cardinals game will be the highlight of our 2009 season when its all said and done.

we still have on our schedule:

Atlanta

Miami

NY Jets

Tampa

New England

Minnesota

New York

Saints

Can you see us beating anybody on that list and it being more exciting than the Cardinals win was?

When you look at last year- most fans will say that the highlight of the season was on MNF vs Tampa when we rushed for 300 yards..

IMHO- the Cardinals game will be the highlight of our 2009 season when its all said and done.

Atlanta

Miami

NY Jets

Tampa

New England

Minnesota

New York

Saints

Can you see us beating anybody on that list and it being more exciting than the Cardinals win was?

it is always exciting when we beat a good team

In all honesty I don't see why we can't finish 9-7. IMO you got the "easy" wins - Tampa and Miami.

Then you got the Jets, who I think we can beat pretty handily.

Then I think we can give the Saints and Falcons a run for their money at home. I can see us beating the Falcons without much problem.

Then the game I think we can win is against the Giants. They are playing worse then us right now.

AtlantaWin

Miamihard to say

NY Jetspotential win

Tampawin

New Englandgod help us

Minnesotagod help us

New Yorkif they don't improve = win

Saintsit would be nice to shut them up

so i say we can still get 4 -5 more wins, 6 if we can pull an upset over viking or pats. 8-8 yes, but still a sucess after 0-3

In all honesty I don't see why we can't finish 9-7. IMO you got the "easy" wins - Tampa and Miami.

Then you got the Jets, who I think we can beat pretty handily.

Then I think we can give the Saints and Falcons a run for their money at home. I can see us beating the Falcons without much problem.

Then the game I think we can win is against the Giants. They are playing worse then us right now.

an easy win? you do know you guys barely beat the horrible redskins and the 1 win tampa bucs right?

you do know we played the saints, colts and new england (3 of the best in the league) their toughest games yet.....

you do know we have scored 30+ points 4 out of the last 5 games right?

i cant wait till next thursday......we have the toughest schedule in the league....and with a good WR we would have beat the colts, saints and patriots.....

but please....continue thinking it will be a "easy win" on a short week, after you play a division opponet....when we play the bucs at home the game before......

the panthers are the #3 rushing offense in the nfl.....guess whos #4? miami.

heres what stinks about that......for you....

we are also the #5 best rushing defense in the league. carolina? #23

guess who is the #1, 2 and 4 defenses giving up the least points this season? colts (1) new england (2) and the jets (4)

we scored 34 on the colts, 17 on new england......and 30+ points twice this season against the jets.

but please, by all means....consider us an easy win :D

I don't think Miami will be an easy win. They could have beat NE this last week with a few more good plays.

the phins will be a bigger challenge than most of you think

thank you boys.....this game will be a tough one, iam looking forward to it....unlike some your friends here...im not chalking this game up to anything but a smash mouth, short week battle between two good teams who are IMO better than what their record says they are.

ill be tailgating at bo's tailgate next week.....hope i see some people there :cool:

an easy win? you do know you guys barely beat the horrible redskins and the 1 win tampa bucs right?

you do know we played the saints, colts and new england (3 of the best in the league) their toughest games yet.....

you do know we have scored 30+ points 4 out of the last 5 games right?

i cant wait till next thursday......we have the toughest schedule in the league....and with a good WR we would have beat the colts, saints and patriots.....

but please....continue thinking it will be a "easy win" on a short week, after you play a division opponet....when we play the bucs at home the game before......

the panthers are the #3 rushing offense in the nfl.....guess whos #4? miami.

heres what stinks about that......for you....

we are also the #5 best rushing defense in the league. carolina? #23

guess who is the #1, 2 and 4 defenses giving up the least points this season? colts (1) new england (2) and the jets (4)

we scored 34 on the colts, 17 on new england......and 30+ points twice this season against the jets.

but please, by all means....consider us an easy win :D

thank you boys.....this game will be a tough one, iam looking forward to it....unlike some your friends here...im not chalking this game up to anything but a smash mouth, short week battle between two good teams who are IMO better than what their record says they are.

ill be tailgating at bo's tailgate next week.....hope i see some people there :cool:

I don't think that it will be easy at all. Anyone in this league can win any given sunday ask the Cards (wow that works both ways). Did anyone give TB a chance in hell of beating GB? Nope, no one can know how a game will go down until its over.

Archived