• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody here play a little cards? 

I’ve got a group I play with if you’re interested in playing cash games with an established group. $1/2 NL and PLO, multiple tables running nightly and freeroll every Sunday. 

• Beer 1
2 hours ago, Zod said:

I am thinking about hosting an in person poker night once covid is done with. Any advice for what all I would need?

I’d start with at least two decks of plastic cards. Plastic will be way more durable and don’t crease or stain like your standard paper cards. You want to play with two decks so you can always have a shuffled deck ready to play after each hand instead of holding up play to shuffle. Of course a decent set of chips.  With that you’re good to go. If you have the space a felt oval poker table would be great for the game. 

That’s about the minimum you need but of course every good poker game should have access to at least one TV for sports and plenty of drinks and food.

Also I’m assuming this is just for a friendly tournament game. If it’s a cash game you may look into finding someone who will work as the permanent dealer.

Edited by Cary Kollins