• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games Thread

Captain Morgan

14 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

Hornets win!  love the defensive effort.  We may not have the right answer all the time on d, but I love how this team keeps fighting.  Martins give so much effort.  Borrego doing a good job with what he has.

We play Sunday early.  

They all give maximum effort, not just that but they refuse to go down no matter what obstacles gets thrown in their way. Magnificent! You can't put that HEART in a copy machine and it can't be bought. It's organic.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

They all give maximum effort, not just that but they refuse to go down no matter what obstacles gets thrown in their way. Magnificent! You can't put that HEART in a copy machine and it can't be bought. It's organic.

love this team...so unselfish.  You'd think that backups would come into the game wanting to shoot and make noise, but this team plays together.  A lot to pull for here...as opposed to "assembled superstar" teams.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

23 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

love this team...so unselfish.  You'd think that backups would come into the game wanting to shoot and make noise, but this team plays together.  A lot to pull for here...as opposed to "assembled superstar" teams.  

That's why it's more important, since this is organic and rare, that as an organization, they commit to keeping this core together. They'll fight for each other, you start picking them apart, it'll be every man for himself come contract time.

The Charlotte Hornets have won a nationally televised basketball game! 125-104 final. Wire-to-wire domination for the Bugs tonight, no fight at all from Boston. Devonte': 24/9/2, 6-11 3P Miles: 20/6/3, 4-8 3P PJ: 22/12/5, 4-6 3P Rozier: 21/11/5, 5-9 3P

It can't be overstated how much more confident Miles looks when taking/making pull-up jumpers. That's a real ceiling-raising development for him

All the talk about LaMelo, deservedly so, but Miles Bridges, what he COULD be in the future as a star in the NBA smh. We have an embarrassment of riches due to wise prudent management. Miles is a big part of that, PJ too. They put the work in so sky is the limit. Being a day one Hornets fan, this is the most interesting squad ever for a couple of great reasons.

Go Hornets!

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

10 hours ago, Scott12345 said:

I ever saw this one coming...what a good effort

if we can get in the playoffs & be 100%, we may make some noise

I think  Hayward is the key

Getting Hayward and Ball back will give this team some depth and with the way they move the ball around they could be dangerous. 

They way they run is so much fun to watch.  Puts the defense on their heels and gives us a lot of open shots.

I work in Kuwait and was able to watch this game live. (Normally if the Hornets are on it is usually the next day on tape delay.  So this was exciting for me to watch them live. 

• Beer 2