• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you in better shape than Mac Jones???

Are you in better shape than Mac Jones??  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Question

• Yes
    • No im a disgusting blob

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Snow, it's the cardio that gets me. I be winded like a motherfuger. My son be wilding up in Gold's. Me? I just walk for 30 minutes a day and do light weights now. 

I'm the same way.  Since I have been stuck at home for nearly a year my cardio is terrible.  I stay on my feet as much as possible but it's not enough.  If I had to run from danger right now I would not make it 100 yards before I collapse.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm the same way.  Since I have been stuck at home for nearly a year my cardio is terrible.  I stay on my feet as much as possible but it's not enough.  If I had to run from danger right now I would not make it 100 yards before I collapse.

Maybe two months ago now, my son, 22, likes to taunt me (but tries to keep me in shape)! He told me that I couldn't run to our town hall (roughly a half mile). I said, "Boy, you crazy. I'll run down to Highway 70!" [About a mile] He kept on, so I got my stuff on and we jogged up there. He took video for posterity and everything. It took me 5 minutes and some change to get to the town hall (where we stopped) I'm not going to lie. I told him that I probably would've died if I tried to make it to 70, as I took a breather on a bench. He still clowned me a tad, but gave me some props (and water). I think he respects the old man a little more. 

Just now, top dawg said:

Maybe two months ago now, my son, 22, likes to taunt me (but tries to keep me in shape)! He told me that I couldn't run to our town hall (roughly a half mile). I said, "Boy, you crazy. I'll run down to Highway 70!" [About a mile] He kept on, so I got my stuff on and we jogged up there. He took video for posterity and everything. It took me 5 minutes and some change to get to the town hall (where we stopped) I'm not going to lie. I told him that I probably would've died if I tried to make it to 70, as I took a breather on a bench. He still clowned me a tad, but gave me some props (and water). I think he respects the old man a little more. 

My sons are 22 and 18.  They remind me all the time how old I'm getting when they want to wrestle with the old man.  I use to get the best of them, not anymore.  But as the old saying goes, "old age and treachery beats youth and exuberance everytime."  But they know what is what around here and they give me props for still having it at my age. 

49 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Thats fuging football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. fuging hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fug it chuck it game time poo.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Yeah same, I entered Roni World a 5'11" skinnyfat manlet in the 145-150ish range.  I've easily put on 20+ pounds since early last year.

Archived