• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule day 1 Seniorbowl Press conference

ncfan

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Rhule will build the bottom of the roster--that makes you practice better, you handle injuries better, and you find gems to fill gaps and holes.  I am pumped.  This is a good list.

Yes sir.

Between him and Fitterer the team has a good thing going.

Curious...who does Rhule report to?

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

If you're talking about the Coastal Carolina game, that's not really true.

Wilson had his team in position to win, but his receivers let him down. Honestly, receivers were letting him down pretty much all game.

Like I said, that is the only time I’ve ever watched him play

16 hours ago, chknwing said:

Rhule asked what he looks for in a QB: "You want someone who's elitely intelligent, a tremendous leader. You want someone who's accurate, who has arm talent to make all the throws and who has a history of making plays in crucial situations."

That sounds alot like Zach Wilson

Yup it sure does !!!! I’m on the Zack Wilson bandwagon!!! He would be great to replace teddy week 8 week 4 or shoot week 1. We will see... 

Unfortunately like 

10 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

What kind of probability do you place on this ending up as the actual outcome...

unfortunately a low probability he slips to 8  ... But seems like we are willing to wheel and deal , So if and when a possibility happens for zack Wilson jump on it... from the press conference Matt Rhule described what he was looking for in a QB.. My opinion is that Zack Wilson is what he was describing... I guess the next question is how much would you pay for the #2 pick in the event ????? Is he worth trading up too 2 ?? I would do it but at what cost ? 

and would we be able to get D.Watson with the same package ? If so I’m into that as well ... 

• Beer 1