• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes at Blackhawks Predictions, Chatter, Game Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I think they would have score 8 on Ned.  I know Reim gave up 6 but I dont think this game is on him.

I don’t think it was on him either. I don’t understand why we trotted him out there in the first place. It’s going to seem very short sighted when Ned starts against the Blue Jackets, Stars or Panthers and they score 10.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

I don’t think it was on him either. I don’t understand why we trotted him out there in the first place. It’s going to seem very short sighted when Ned starts against the Blue Jackets, Stars or Panthers and they score 10.

Ned is garbage. It wouldnt matter who we play but we need to get out in front of this goalie problem.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

It isn't terrible, but it's more than Petr and Reims and the Canes are hesitant to spend big money on a goalie with term since the whole Mongo debacle.

If that is truly the way they feel then its a mistake. I doubt Rod feels that way considering he rode Ward and his conn smythe to a Cup.

• Pie 1