• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle turns 18 this year

Zod

I knew about huddle in 2005, but didnt like how popular it was. I started out on Scout.com forum and it started to take a nose drive. Tried some other boards (football future?), same downfalls. I still see some old scout posters @EgoDogg @Anybodyhome @LinvilleGorge (maybe wrong). 

2007 I popped my huddle cherry. Off on on for years depending on if Im retired again, decent internet access form travels, etc. When the 2008 crash happened, I thought maybe theres no hope for a panther forum after many others where failing. Huddle has gone though changes, it was a old wild west sort of forum with TnA, trolls, and a couple doxxings. Not going to lie I miss the old days- Fiz was off the leash, no one knew which political party posters are, far less thin skinned cares, hornets/lounge had good traffic, political correctness, etc.   

The Alice arc was a great story line, Philly pimped slapped him on the regular and I think for the final scene Fiz mopped him up too. SCP should come back in for good return fun, thought hed be back for Herniays' firing. I miss Venom too, when the litterbox was not the litterbox. I forget her screen name, she was bored with life and fun to interact with. I think her name was Cat? @ladypanther has been here for some time. One tough cookie, tougher than 99% of the huddle. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

On 2/4/2021 at 1:04 PM, 4Corners said:

Oh man. There’s been plenty of terrible, awful, and laughable trolls and shitposters but Alice is near the top. 

Greatest-ever in my mind. Remember the pic of the car with the corpulent shadow? I also loved the 1,000 word essays about how he didn’t care about what we thought. 

3 minutes ago, Borat said:

Greatest-ever in my mind. Remember the pic of the car with the corpulent shadow? I also loved the 1,000 word essays about how he didn’t care about what we thought. 

The pictures he would always post of like his counters with random stacks of hundreds on them trying to flex.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Definitely not wrong. I remember when this place used to get trolls. This board was flooded with Mike Vick fanboys wayyy in its early years and there was so much funny poo talk. Huddle kinda blows now but thats because the internet by and large have moved away from forums since the mid 2000s and now its just old boomers like us still post on them out of habit

The Falcons boards still have Vick trolls. Probably still will after we get contracted or moved to Dubai. “Mr. Right,” “Swift,” “Dtan,” etc. never go away...they just pick a new QB every year to worship 

One of the greatest and most famous (non-Vick) trolls on TATF was a Panthers fan posting a thread about how quick Kris Jenkins was off the line, then using a pic from a play where he was flagged for offsides. Epic stuff.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

The pictures he would always post of like his counters with random stacks of hundreds on them trying to flex.

Remember the golem-sized depression in his bed?I think he took pictures of his entire house.

Can’t forget the calf pics either.

Edited by Borat
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Borat said:

Remember the golem-sized depression in his bed?

I think he took pictures of his entire house.

I do, the bed was a giant running joke. I also remember when he posted some picture he had paid like a 100stacks for from some famous artist after Katrina of some blue dog that was supposed to have some nonsense significance. I just photoshopped his fatass face into it.

post-5141-0-87071300-1372736073_thumb.jpg

Edited by Floppin
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1