• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins have received many calls for pick number 3

Zod

9 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I know people keep wanting to complain about the loss to Washington but damn...what would you propose we do in that game. I don’t think anything we did would out suck Haskins and the terrible special teams play that they had. You can’t be more conservative than riverboat even when his team is playing like garbage. 

Start PJ and say you are evaluating whats on your roster.  Nobody would have thought twice about that seeing how bad teddy was playing

• Pie 6

10 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Literally any of the top 3 QBs....have you been living under a rock.

There has only been one pro day (lawrence) and no interviews to date.  Evaluations havent cranked up yet so there is no way we have a big board yet.  Now if we go through this process and determine one of those guys are it then talk but now just be patient.  I still say keep your picks and stay at 8.  Whats the worst that could happen?

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Start PJ and say you are evaluating whats on your roster.  Nobody would have thought twice about that seeing how bad teddy was playing

So you want to start PJ, with CMC back and a BPA like a Pitts.

So you're complaining about trading from 8 to 3

How are you going to feel trying to trade from 12 into the top 3 for a Sam Howell next year instead?

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

There has only been one pro day (lawrence) and no interviews to date.  Evaluations havent cranked up yet so there is no way we have a big board yet.  Now if we go through this process and determine one of those guys are it then talk but now just be patient.  I still say keep your picks and stay at 8.  Whats the worst that could happen?

They have tape on these prospects and know that they want to upgrade QB desperately. The post just says they have received calls. We haven’t traded anything so it’s just to get a feel for what they may want for it. No one said we are offering the farm right now, I’m not sure where you get that the team isn’t being patient. 

5 minutes ago, ncfan said:

So you want to start PJ, with CMC back and a BPA like a Pitts.

So you're complaining about trading from 8 to 3

How are you going to feel trying to trade from 12 into the top 3 for a Sam Howell next year instead?

So you want to start PJ, with CMC back and a BPA like a Pitts. - What????????

So you're complaining about trading from 8 to 3 - Not complaining per se just saying we shouldnt

How are you going to feel trying to trade from 12 into the top 3 for a Sam Howell next year instead?  - You are already playing the "what if" game for over a year out?  Yeah that makes perfect sense

• Pie 1

Rhule didn’t give a poo about the draft when he was playing Washington. He job is to get his team prepared to win that game and he did. I’ve never understood all this crying about a win... I don’t see many analysts stating “you know if Carolina just lost that game 4 weeks ago they would have a better draft pick. Such a bad call winning that one...” We won and we were the better team. That’s what should and did happen. Let our staff figure out the draft now since it’s that time of year.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

44 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I would have started Grier instead.   PJ would possibly play better than Teddy

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 2