• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Assistant GM?

Leotiger

Dear Scott, Matt and David 

I’m reaching out to be your new assistant GM. I implore you to check out my vast 25 plus years of Madden gm experience.. which includes numerous Super Bowls conference and division championships.  Time and time again being below the salary cap and being able to identify and develop talent thru draft’s, free agency and trades.. 

Strengths: Have all the “soft skills” needed for the position having reliable transportation and incredible record of being timely. Also have the “gift of gab” showing continually I can hold/carry a conversation knowing very little or very much of said topics. Likability Factor is always key roll in transitioning into a new role. Pro active in identifying and overcoming objections before they happen. Also have amass extensive database of strongly worded emails. 

Weakness: Grammer , sentence structure, and my avatar name 

Chat bros: Ask me my opinion and my opinion you will get.. just know there’s more then one way to skin a sheep ..

Management: Give me a call. I’m not trying to change anything just want to efficiently speed up the process by making the best financially and long term arguments for the brand , while winning division, conference amd Super Bowls 

Lastly thank you for your time I like to leave you with this. 

“Vincit qui se vincit”

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

And who says being a n00b means your initial posts have to be moronic?

Cheers Applause GIF

Aaaaa appreciate that! I just what is best for the organization. I might not be it. But I am a big fan of the direction that this team is going. And I definitely see long term winning here.. 

foundation is strong. Let me help frame this up and put a roof over all our heads 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Leotiger said:

Dear Scott, Matt and David 

I’m reaching out to be your new assistant GM. I implore you to check out my vast 25 plus years of Madden gm experience.. which includes numerous Super Bowls conference and division championships.  Time and time again being below the salary cap and being able to identify and develop talent thru draft’s, free agency and trades.. 

Strengths: Have all the “soft skills” needed for the position having reliable transportation and incredible record of being timely. Also have the “gift of gab” showing continually I can hold/carry a conversation knowing very little or very much of said topics. Likability Factor is always key roll in transitioning into a new role. Pro active in identifying and overcoming objections before they happen. Also have amass extensive database of strongly worded emails. 

Weakness: Grammer , sentence structure, and my avatar name 

Chat bros: Ask me my opinion and my opinion you will get.. just know there’s more then one way to skin a sheep ..

Management: Give me a call. I’m not trying to change anything just want to efficiently speed up the process by making the best financially and long term arguments for the brand , while winning division, conference amd Super Bowls 

Lastly thank you for your time I like to leave you with this. 

“Vincit qui se vincit”

Do you play on ALL-MADDEN or ROOKIE? Choose your next words wisely. 

• Flames 1

Copy pasta??

Need more light hearted posting here, thanks. I could help with my years of fantasy football, 90% with average 3rd out of 12 finishing. 40 leagues exp and I specialize in leagues with defenders. Doesnt matter 20 team, H2H, points, 8 team, weird points system, I still finish no worst than 3rd most times!!

Thumbs-up-Haha-LOL-Funny-Not-funny-Haha-no-Hihi-GIF.gif.b4f47fbdd64f3c6ba89d2144ec6e95c5.gif

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Copy pasta??

Need more light hearted posting here, thanks. I could help with my years of fantasy football, 90% with average 3rd out of 12 finishing. 40 leagues exp and I specialize in leagues with defenders. Doesnt matter 20 team, H2H, points, 8 team, weird points system, I still finish no worst than 3rd most times!!

Thumbs-up-Haha-LOL-Funny-Not-funny-Haha-no-Hihi-GIF.gif.b4f47fbdd64f3c6ba89d2144ec6e95c5.gif

So far it’s a non paying gig .. but anybody willing to bounce ideas in the name of growth for the betterment of the team .. pull up a chair and let’s get to work