• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney is fired, you are named interim GM ...

Zod

Jake: Because he is done

Godfrey: He sucks

Kemo: Getting up there in age and it will be tough coming back from his type of injury at the weight he is. Plus we have younger talent for next season

(Or if Kemo doesn't count)

Moose: He's too old and we have younger talent behind him.

Baker & Lloyd: Need a consistent punter that can do kickoffs good consistently as well

He said Interim so you can't just cut Lloyd and Kasey and expect 1 guy that you pick up midway through the season to do both. We need a whole off-season to find one kicker to do both.

To me there are only three that would be addition by subtraction which I assume is why he want to cut players mid seasn.

Jake - Is killing this team.

Vincent - Robinson is a better fit into our power running game.

Godfrey- Just plain sucks.

If I was forced to cut two more.

Moose - Jarrett is younger, faster, and is quickly becoming a good blocker.

Brayton - I wouldn't do this unless I was forced because I like Brayton but CJ is the better all-around DE.

im still at a loss for why everyone is hating on Llyod...the man is near the top (if not the top) in touchbacks and would prob have a ton more if crossman would just let him kick it out the back rather than trying to have switch which side he is going to kick to every other kick. and lord knows he would have even more touch backs if our offensive could put points on the board in the second half!

He said Interim so you can't just cut Lloyd and Kasey and expect 1 guy that you pick up midway through the season to do both. We need a whole off-season to find one kicker to do both.

To me there are only three that would be addition by subtraction which I assume is why he want to cut players mid seasn.

Jake - Is killing this team.

Vincent - Robinson is a better fit into our power running game.

Godfrey- Just plain sucks.

If I was forced to cut two more.

Moose - Jarrett is younger, faster, and is quickly becoming a good blocker.

Brayton - I wouldn't do this unless I was forced because I like Brayton but CJ is the better all-around DE.

what has Robinson done??To get rid of vincent.

At the least Godfey would be great depth

what has Robinson done??To get rid of vincent.

At the least Godfey would be great depth

I am following the premise he laid out a mid-season switch meaning I can't expect to get starters in FA. I would go vincent because he has talent and it wasn't a year ago that Vincent was a scub and now hes finally starting to look like one. And you picked Hayden and Williams as two of your players and neither are even starting.

im still at a loss for why everyone is hating on Llyod...the man is near the top (if not the top) in touchbacks and would prob have a ton more if crossman would just let him kick it out the back rather than trying to have switch which side he is going to kick to every other kick. and lord knows he would have even more touch backs if our offensive could put points on the board in the second half!

He was 3rd last week. They think that since he is only here as a KOS that he should have to boot it through the endzone every kick. That is just stupid. He would be #1 most likely if teams didn't run it out 5 yards deep because they have no respect for our coverage unit.

Archived