Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Seems to shut you down every time.

Who does Pete Carroll report to?

No. It loses my interest every time because it's pretty much an admission that you've got nothing else to say.

55 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

 that guy is playing you like a piano. Somebody has to say it

Nah.

I go back and forth between being amused by him and feeling sorry for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:
1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Seems to shut you down every time.

Who does Pete Carroll report to?

No. It loses my interest every time because it's pretty much an admission that you've got nothing else to say.

Who does Pete Carroll report to?

I'm curious about "the Seahawks way"...

...could you fill us in?

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Who does Pete Carroll report to?

per Wilson, Pete essentially answers to no one 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CRA said:
13 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Who does Pete Carroll report to?

per Wilson, Pete essentially answers to no one 

Got it. 

So conversely does this mean the rest of the organization reports to Pete?  (ex. the owner obviously)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pete answers to no one pending the franchise is winning and on a good track.   

If he is losing and on a bad track?   He would answer to the owner.  Probably be gone relatively quick for it like every other coach. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Got it. 

So conversely does this mean the rest of the organization reports to Pete?  (ex. the owner obviously)

generally, speaking? Probably. But Pete's current situation isn't the norm.   

Would apply that to very very few other coaches.  It requires not only consistent success, Super Bowls, etc.....but also the right owner to allow it. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CRA said:
7 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Got it. 

So conversely does this mean the rest of the organization reports to Pete?  (ex. the owner obviously)

generally, speaking? Probably. But Pete's current situation isn't the norm.   

Would apply that to very very few other coaches.  It requires not only consistent success, Super Bowls, etc.....but also the right owner to allow it. 

 

Would Rhule be one of the less than a handful of NFL coaches executing within the model you describe? 

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2021 at 8:40 PM, SizzleBuzz said:

The good Lord himself and nobody else...

#winner

Id be shocked to know if that was Teppers religious beliefs, but I dare not open that on panther huddle..

Never the less carry on with your triggering trolling of Mr.Scot and others!

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Id be shocked to know if that was Teppers religious beliefs, but I dare not open that on panther huddle..

Never the less carry on with your triggering trolling of Mr.Scot and others!

He's not trolling.

He genuinely believes he knows something everyone else doesn't. That's why he spams it into every thread he can.

There's more that could be said but I'll leave it at that for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's not trolling.

He genuinely believes he knows something everyone else doesn't. That's why he spams it into every thread he can.

There's more that could be said but I'll leave it at that for now.

He picks apart peoples wording and meaning, must be pure hell for him to read my poo. He was big wrong about Herniay, but he owned it. The appaloosa spam was a little tiresome, but that was his gimmick that I didnt take seriously. I mean what GM and HC doesnt report to the owner?(I just recently learned about Seattle) I like when someone has a different opinion with strong beliefs. The day the huddle turns into a giant echo chamber, is the day Im out. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's not trolling.

He genuinely believes he knows something everyone else doesn't. That's why he spams it into every thread he can.

There's more that could be said but I'll leave it at that for now.

Who does Matt Rhule report to?

  • Poo 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some facts, good and bad, about Tepper after 3 years:

7-9
5-11
5-11
Ran Cam, Olsen and TD out of town (whether you approve or not)
Started pining for taxpayer dollars for a new stadium before the ink dried on his purchase agreement
Oversaw unprecedented ticket prices for his MLS team, which destroyed public goodwill
Held on to Hurney too long
Put the team logo at midfield
Added some cool concourse things to improve fan experience
Hired a new coach (Matt Rhule) and new GM (Scott Fitterer)

As you can see, some of these moves haven't turned out well, a couple have and then the jury is obviously out on others. But to say "he's done nothing but good so far" is egregiously false

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...