• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bills sign Mitch T.....

Jmac

7 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Too much.

That in conjunction that we gave him security a year too long. I didn't mind the money as much as what amounted to a two-year (as opposed to the standard one-year) prove-it deal. It's like, "Who came up with that sh¡t?" Somebody (or bodies) creatively reinvented the damn wheel for no good reason...Only because Teddy wanted them to? fug that! He just would o' been a Bear!

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

15 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Who envisioned Trubisky getting a big deal?

I was definitely one of them and I’m here for the whoopin. I was certain he would sign for more than 5mil per and thought it would be more in the 8+ mil range. I was wrong. 

I put the Bills in the top 3 of strangest landing spots for Trubisky. Not sure the play here. He either doesn’t want the pressure of starting again or is angling for a bigger deal with more cap available next year. Like the Saints, I’m kicking the can down the road on my prediction of what deal he signs. Ha

He goes to a good team, with not a lot of pressure.  He gets to watch and learn from another young qb, and Buffalo has decent offensive talent, so if he does play due to injury, he doesn't have to carry the team.  And he gets paid well to do it.  And he might even have a shot at a ring.  Very good scenario for him.

Edited by Davidson Deac II