• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why nothing matters anymore

RIPTreyLance

11 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Just wanna add this here, I'm sure everyone is familiar with how time works.

DJ moore isn't getting any younger. CMC isn't getting any younger. Neither is Robby. And frankly neither am I. The last 2 months of my life have gone in near slow motion because I've been waiting for the draft. Imagine being okay with waiting a whole extra year? AGAIN?!

DJ Moore is fugging 21. I swear half this board is made up of absolute morons 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

21? So we drafted him when he was 18? Don't even reply to this until you know how old our players actually are lol. Embarrassing, and yes he's young but his rookie contract is almost over as well 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Legitimately meant to type 22 (still wrong, he’s 23 now) but point being that your doom and gloom bullshit is nonsense and everyone that understand football knew this rebuild would take longer than two years ffs

As did his contract, are you even aware of how much cal space we have in coming years? You childish crybabies are getting obnoxious. “I WANT A QB!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!”

Grow up. These things take time. Get over yourself 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 6

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Legitimately meant to type 22 (still wrong, he’s 23 now) but point being that your doom and gloom bullshit is nonsense and everyone that understand football knew this rebuild would take longer than two years ffs

He's gonna be 24 in 2 weeks but no worries bro. I'll let you off the hook for sounding dumb 

• Beer 2
  • Poo 3

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

And 24 in a couple weeks. The point is you called half the board “absolute morons” while not even being able to get close to right about something a simple as a players age. One that has been in the league 3 years and you stated was 21. 

• Pie 5

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Well in that case you are right. Retirement is imminent, his career is basically over. Maybe we can get him to sign for one more year at vet minimum.

Nah. Wrong again. More like, this situation is Allen Robinson jags all over again and he's gonna leave because he SHOULD be a top 5-10 WR, but because we can't get him a QB he suffers. 

When he goes to another team I'll still have my DJ jersey to remember him by ❤️

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

And 24 in a couple weeks. The point is you called half the board “absolute morons” while not even being able to get close to right about something a simple as a players age. One that has been in the league 3 years and you stated was 21. 

You are correct. That did sound quite stupid. To be fair, I’m on mobile and meant 22. That was still incorrect however 

1 minute ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Nah. Wrong again. More like, this situation is Allen Robinson jags all over again and he's gonna leave because he SHOULD be a top 5-10 WR, but because we can't get him a QB he suffers. 

Do you make new alts to moan with because your previous account is banned or do you just realize how stupid your overreactions sound and are embarrassed to make them with your main account?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, RIPTreyLance said:

When he goes to another team fug him, he has not done enough as a panther to deserve any type of team transfer loyalty.