• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets had an earlier offer on the table

NAS

We may have not always made the right decisions, but we were as close to winning the Super Bowl as one could get before becoming a footnote in TB12's historic run. The other Super Bowl may have been different but for a shitty call on a completed pass. There's been a few teams that haven't returned to the big dance, much less ones who've reached it period. So, on a curve, we're not a terrible franchise. We're not a great one, but there aren't that many great ones.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

26 minutes ago, top dawg said:

We may have not always made the right decisions, but we were as close to winning the Super Bowl as one could get before becoming a footnote in TB12's historic run. The other Super Bowl may have been different but for a shitty call on a completed pass. There's been a few teams that haven't returned to the big dance, much less ones who've reached it period. So, on a curve, we're not a terrible franchise. We're not a great one, but there aren't that many great ones.

How many NFL teams have never had back to back wining seasons. I'm pretty sure just one.  

Edited by Shotgun

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

My answer is that I know of at least one team that took longer to get there than we've been in existence.

Are there others? Don't think so but I'd have to look it up.

So yes we are the only one...someday we might improve to be as good as Atl Falcons is what you're saying.