• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interviewing Morgan, others for Assistant GM job

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, if it's all already been poached then I'll definitely pass on this guy.

Hate to sound cynical, but as a minority candidate, Cunningham would satisfy the Rooney Rule.

The league does now require that senior executive positions fall under the rule as well as head coaching jobs.

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Damn do these guys ever take a day off?

If you listen to the first release of day 3 draft press conference. At the end of the show as they are picking up papers etc, Rhule says " Im soooo tired " and finesser said in return " Lets get it!". That draft didnt have a effect on thee finesser.. 

• Pie 2

40 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Give me Dan Morgan, please.

God, I loved that guy as a player. Absolute wrecking ball of a LB. That's pretty much what prematurely ended his career too, but like a wild brawling fighter with no pretense of defensive responsibility, you know it's not gonna last but sure is fun to watch for as long as it does.

Remeber when he actually posted here? A few clowns making fun of his concussions drove him away of course.

• Pie 4

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I mean come on, its Dan job. I still want to add Matt Berry and other scouts...... dont get rid of all of them, just get the last few Herniay stans off this team...

The Assistant GM hire is probably not going to be the only change made to the staff.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Assistant GM hire is probably not going to be the only change made to the staff.

Thats my hope, one thing I remember about Finesser was he was well connected league wide. Another want would be hire the scout that been giving Steelers prime WRs for 15 years in ALL rounds..... 

I know youll be on top of this.

59 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

No thanks to someone in the Eagles organization.

57 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's where we got Pat Stewart from.

I'm looking up Cunningham.

I maybe wrong, but didnt the panther lead analytics guy come for eagles?? Pat been legit one of the best hires, hes done so much and no ones knows.....like he was the reason for Scott Fritterer hire. Hes a great go between form Rhule to others. I keep hearing Rhule is a prime ball buster type and most can not deal with him. 

Edited by Basbear

57 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Cunningham earned his bachelor's degree in psychology from Virginia in 2017 and went on to earn a master's education in 2008.

I dunno, I love Dan Morgan but having a time traveler on the staff might come in handy. 

• Pie 7