• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Minicamp

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, Toomers said:

And the Panthers invested 24M and have one year to turn Darnold around. Trash will cost 5M total over 4 years. Track busts and they will barely notice. Darnold stays the same and the Panthers are back in the Teddy Vortex of having 19M guaranteed to an ineffective QB. 

The panthers invested in a much better QB than Trask who probably at best will be a back up QB. Darnald wasn't traded to be "Turned around" but was traded to be a starting QB. This is such an idiotic response I will just leave it with that because anything else I say will just be harsh.

6 hours ago, Agent Blue said:

lol at big framed guy,

reminds me of when women say big boned.

naw you just fat and over eat.

brown can easily get down to 320-330 if he was dedicated to diet and fitness.

If Brown can be effective at 340 than I agree with Rhule to let him play with what he is comfortable with. That video of him moving around on the B-Ball court at 415 tells me he won't have any problem at 340. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If Brown can be effective at 340 than I agree with Rhule to let him play with what he is comfortable with. That video of him moving around on the B-Ball court at 415 tells me he won't have any problem at 340. 

thats idiotic.

at 360 brown was near negative RAS.

completely immobile.

20 pounds would just make him average at best.

For him to be the best version of him and the most athletic, he would need to be around 320-330.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

The panthers invested in a much better QB than Trask who probably at best will be a back up QB. Darnald wasn't traded to be "Turned around" but was traded to be a starting QB. This is such an idiotic response I will just leave it with that because anything else I say will just be harsh.

And Teddy was signed to be a starter. What’s that mean? But I don’t expect you to understand simple facts or common sense. The Panthers has their franchise QB long ago with Kyle Allen. According to you. 

You’re  almost a mathematical impossibility with how everything you say turns out wrong. I’ll pay for the trip to Vegas if you will just say what you think will happen. Easiest money ever. 

• Poo 1