• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF says the Panthers have the 31st ranked OL corp in the NFL this year

CanadianCat

22 minutes ago, Italianpantherfan said:

We’ll see how it plays out , 2014 we had a terrible offensive line and 2015 they played decent enough to get us to a Super Bowl . Pff is all preliminary data at this point it’s all speculation for the most part .

The right side of our line played rather well the 2nd half last year. If they can improve in year 2, that would be a starting point. We have a ton of bodies to throw at that pesky left side. Maybe something will stick.

PFF is stat driven. Sometimes they work, sometimes they are off. It is up to the user to figure out which. Even then, are they going to help you, or confuse you?

But don't think for a moment, that Agents don't use them when it is in their advantage.

I think they will be middle of the pack. Elf and Paradis are going to be better than expected, Moton should be his usual solid self and Miller/Christensen will handle the other guard spot. LT is clearly the weakness, but Erving has experience, Scott was ok last year, and Christensen has potential there. I hoping for (LT, LG, C, RG, RT) Christensen, Elf, Paradis, Brown, and Moton by the end of the year. Erving, Christensen, Paradis, Miller, Moton is the more likely scenario and our floor.

7 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I think they will be middle of the pack. Elf and Paradis are going to be better than expected, Moton should be his usual solid self and Miller/Christensen will handle the other guard spot. LT is clearly the weakness, but Erving has experience, Scott was ok last year, and Christensen has potential there. I hoping for (LT, LG, C, RG, RT) Christensen, Elf, Paradis, Brown, and Moton by the end of the year. Erving, Christensen, Paradis, Miller, Moton is the more likely scenario and our floor.

Paradis takes a lot of poo but he was much better than 2019. I am not sure we will see a return to pre-injury form but he was definitely above average in 2020.

• Pie 1