Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Is there a hidden camera in my house?


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Wtf. 

are you high?

Just saying, this guy hit a bunch of my reactions that it was like he was spying on me.

Bucks sign Tom Brady: what?
Panthers sign Teddy Bridgewater: WHAT?
Luke Kuechly retires: AHHHHH

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Camera?  Don’t be ridiculous, that’s tinfoil hat conspiracy talk. Hypothetically speaking though, if there was a camera, I would ask you to adjust the window treatment behind your left shoulder, as it is creating an annoying glare on the video.   And your Mother says that your dietary choices suck and you should eat more fiber.  Thanks.  

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Well….he actually enjoyed watching his team win, even the Lions and WFT games. So you know he definitely isn’t a Huddler.

If you want to see him root to lose.

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was funny thank you. The 2020 nfl season was easily my least favorite out of all our seasons as a fan. It was the first time I legit had no desire to watch the team and changed the channel for more exciting games numerous times. 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, panther252 said:

That was funny thank you. The 2020 nfl season was easily my least favorite out of all our seasons as a fan. It was the first time I legit had no desire to watch the team and changed the channel for more exciting games numerous times. 

At least Robbie Anderson, DJ Moore and Jeremey Chinn did well this year. 

Other than that I hate everything.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Just saying, this guy hit a bunch of my reactions that it was like he was spying on me.

Bucks sign Tom Brady: what?
Panthers sign Teddy Bridgewater: WHAT?
Luke Kuechly retires: AHHHHH

Wasn't responding to you. Sorry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

Letting go of Cam for Teddy made no sense. Letting go of Teddy for Darnold made no sense. Very valid criticism of this staff for those moves above all else.

Cam would not have played here for the peanuts he's making with new England.  Plus he still hasn't shown to be healthy.  

Sam is the teams attempt to find a QB to build a team around. Teddy obviously wasn't getting that done. 

I'm so sorry they didn't draft you dream QB so you can okay with their designs. Lol

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Cam would not have played here for the peanuts he's making with new England.  Plus he still hasn't shown to be healthy.  

Sam is the teams attempt to find a QB to build a team around. Teddy obviously wasn't getting that done. 

I'm so sorry they didn't draft you dream QB so you can okay with their designs. Lol

Cam would have made 19 mil his last season here if he played out his contract, but people here were saying “..Cam won’t play on a one year prove it deal..” .. the last year of a contract for 19 mil wasn't even considered a prove it deal, people were wrongly using the term prove it deal .. Cam would have played out his last year in the contract considering since then he’s signed two actual one year prove it deals for less than the 19 mil people here said he would stick his nose up at

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Peanut Butter said:

It's sad how garbage this franchise is. Imagine if Cam balls out this season, which I think is likely .. that'll be a good look for Carolina - just let your franchise QB go to Boston

 

1 hour ago, KendrickPanther said:

Letting go of Cam for Teddy made no sense. Letting go of Teddy for Darnold made no sense. Very valid criticism of this staff for those moves above all else.

 

Ah, the Troll Patrol. 

 

Cam hadn't been totally healthy in 3 years. A new staff bringing in a QB they are familiar with is pretty much SOP.

 

At least this staff is smart enough to see that Teddy just couldn't cut it. They vetted Sam, and here we are. 

 

Other than how they handled Cam. This staff has done pretty good job of turning around one of the least talented teams in Panther history. And built one that is on the cusp of being in a position to be successful.

 

This is Rhule's 2nd year. The rebuild ain't done. But by all means, act as if it is.

 

tl:dr version, put the fear of the past away. This ain't the same ol Panthers.

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Peanut Butter said:

Cam would have made 19 mil his last season here if he played out his contract, but people here were saying “..Cam won’t play on a one year prove it deal..” .. the last year of a contract for 19 mil wasn't even considered a prove it deal, people were wrongly using the term prove it deal .. Cam would have played out his last year in the contract considering since then he’s signed two actual one year prove it deals for less than the 19 mil people here said he would stick his nose up at

 

So let me see if I have this straight? Cam playing out the last year of his contract for 19mil, is not a prove it deal. But Cam playing on back-to back 1mil deals is?

 

Not sure I follow where you have drifted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...