• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article on Brady Christiansen

SBBlue

On 7/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, SBBlue said:

Moton didn't start a single game his rookie year.  I hope we can ease BC into starting.  

I really want him to get out there right now and take over a starting spot. However... you're being much wiser than I am right here. Develop the guy unless he really is a world-beater in training camp. 

• Pie 1

Scouts have said, as a pass protector, "Christensen does do a lot of things well, showing good hand location and arm extension, with good footwork and largely good pad level".

" However, his ultimate foot speed covering rushers around the edge might make it hard for him to stay at tackle at the NFL level, but if he does move inside then his technical proficiency as a pass rusher should translate well and allow him to see the field early." 

11 hours ago, SBBlue said:

They are rated so low by everybody, they have to be underrated or we're going to need more than 3 QBs.    We have added some great depth, just not standout LTs.

Moton to LT and BC to RT may be the goal.  

We may start the season Moton LT and Erving RT.

Training camp should determine who plays the different OL  positions,until then all we can do is have an educated speculation on how it will play out.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Training camp should determine who plays the different OL  positions,until then all we can do is have an educated speculation on how it will play out.

I don't know if I'd describe our speculation as educated. 😉 

• Beer 1

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article252404503.html

Panthers rookie Brady Christensen on playing on right side of line, transitioning to NFL

AG: What are your goals for this year?

BC: “Media these days, I hear a lot of people like, ‘You should play left side or right side or whatever.’ I don’t necessarily really care or know what I’m going to play. My goal is really to be the best player I can be this year, and help the Panthers win a Super Bowl. I mean it sounds dumb and cliche, but that’s what I want to do. However I can to help, that’s that’s what I want to do. Obviously, I believe in myself and feel like I can compete at a high level, so I’m excited to see where it goes, but that is my number one goal.”

• Pie 1

On 7/4/2021 at 7:42 PM, MHS831 said:

I also think that Miller was not bad at RG last year, but that position could go to Brown (who-on paper-is not a great fit) or Moore.  Moore could win the C job, eventually. 

This.

I said a while back, Paradis is almost at the end of his Panthers stint. 

First thought when we signed Pat was depth/fringe starter at G with upside and flexibility to become Paradis insurance. Rimington award winner, Outland finalist, etc..

I think Moore has nothing but upside at the center position. Still have no idea how he wasnt drafted. 

P.S. I'm thinking Little is all but cut unless he shows up to camp playing like the second coming of Oher. 

• Pie 2