• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this about us? I’m worried

Peanut Butter

Everybody seems to be betting against Cam .. that doesn't seem like a smart thing to do

A Cam with his back against the wall? That’s going to be scary. 

Everyone who thinks the dumb decision to get rid of Cam was the “right” move is going to be very wrong I’m thinking

4E6FD3BB-5F13-4310-8FCE-B167D0B02EC8.png

Edited by Peanut Butter
  • Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Peanut Butter said:

Everybody seems to be betting against Cam .. that doesn't seem like a smart thing to do

A Cam with his back against the wall? That’s going to be scary. 

Everyone who thinks the dumb decision to get rid of Cam was the “right” move is going to be very wrong I’m thinking

4E6FD3BB-5F13-4310-8FCE-B167D0B02EC8.png

Cam is not someone to be doubted, watching him throughout the years was a blessing such a fun player to watch.

12 minutes ago, Peanut Butter said:

Off-season - all NFL related content allowed on main board, plus this is about Cam, the best Panther there's been, so it's even a Panthers topic

To answer the OP question.

This is not about us.

Just now, Panthera onca said:

Cam has a strong social media game but his on the field game has been abysmal for 4 years now. Move on.

Misinformation. 600 rushing - 12 TD is vintage rushing Cam

NE revamped their entire skill position group because it was so bad, and BB kept Cam, how abysmal was he if BB wanted him back

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Do you think Cam was prepared to accept the same sort of short term contract w/performance incentives playing for Carolina that he has received from the Patriots?

I certainly don't.

Dude, he would have made more in the last year of his contract with us than this season and last combined .. what are you talking about

2 minutes ago, Peanut Butter said:

Misinformation. 600 rushing - 12 TD is vintage rushing Cam

NE revamped their entire skill position group because it was so bad, and BB kept Cam, how abysmal was he if BB wanted him back

You conveniently left out his passing stats. There is no way to win in the NFL today by using your QB as a power running back.