• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

***Discuss Thursdays game with some friendly Dolphin Fans***

Henne Given Sunday

Hey guys i love it here, you all have been great to me.....the minute i moved up here i joined here to get to know some panther fans (my nfc team)

i post full-time at www.thephins.com

we have a family atmosphere over there, great people....and a close-knit group. we talk some good football there....i invited them over here, and id like to invite you guys there for some football talk if you'd like.

hope to see you there....

iam "SICK" @ thephins....they sponser my radio show....introduce yourself, and tell em' i sent ya!!!

goodluck thursday night, ill be there and at Bo's tailgate!!!!

well i think you guys are in trouble. our defense has really come together and we've played great against kurt warner, dru brees and matt ryan. chad henne better get some protection, and i don't mean from the o line. brees and ryan had plenty of time to pass, and the coverage still didn't break for a good majority of the game.

turner ran wild on us but he's really been playing good football lately, i'm not sure if brown (who is questionable) and williams can match his performance. the wildcat will be interesting to play against but i think we're up to the challenge. main weakness will be landon johnson/ anderson (this moron gave up a 3rd and 14 by over pursuing his pickup on a rb and falling down)

how is the dolphins defense? i think they have good cornerbacks iirc

our corners are raw......both rookies. but both very good. the guy in my sig is sean smith.....6'4 corner....its a big advantage (pun intended) and vontae davis has a pick 6 and a int on tom brady this season.......our safetys are head hunters...yerimiah bell and gibril wilson.....they both are ball hawks and can knock your head off.

our pass rush is nasty. cam wake was the cfl defensive player of the year the last two years.....he has a 50+ vertical leap.....he is solid muscle and has 5 sacks.....jason taylor is playing young....and joey porter has had over 2 weeks to heal a hamstring and is coming off a 17.5 sack season last yr.....it will be a good game. we are #8 against the run.....and a good running offense. our WRs suck. this will be a battle of running games....the team with more special teams plays (we have #1 kick returner in ted ginn) and the least mistakes will win. should be a great game.

our corners are raw......both rookies. but both very good. the guy in my sig is sean smith.....6'4 corner....its a big advantage (pun intended) and vontae davis has a pick 6 and a int on tom brady this season.......our safetys are head hunters...yerimiah bell and gibril wilson.....they both are ball hawks and can knock your head off.

Then why is your pass defense ranked 27th in the league???

Welcome aboard.

Pretty similar teams to me. Lots of talent, either capable of winning or losing any week. We've played our best football the last couple of weeks. A month ago we would have had no chance against the Fins but (and it surprises me to say it) I'd say we have a slight edge this week.

our corners are raw......both rookies. but both very good. the guy in my sig is sean smith.....6'4 corner....its a big advantage (pun intended) and vontae davis has a pick 6 and a int on tom brady this season.......

You didn't know...our QB is waaay better than Tom Brady.

cause no one runs on us, so they are forced to throw....also....every game we've played has been a barn-burner....we played the colts and saints (imo) their toughest games......they had to pass all game against us.

Welcome to the huddle. If I may make a couple

small corrections to your statement though.

Toughest games for the Colts? SF and NE last night.

Toughest games for the Saints? Us and STL yesterday.

Just my opinion though.

Archived