• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen ...

Zod

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've never tried to hide. Always just called it like I see it. I just think you're delusional and I enjoy toying with you.

"Tell it like I see it" lol That's the problem. What you see is askew of watch actually happens. It must, cuz your takes are seriously messed up.

First, you call folks out because you don't agree with them. Then you spin it until the sheep give in. You have no business being a Mod. You have no equilibrium. You are too emotional.

Sorry bruh, I ain't no sheep.

15 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

"Tell it like I see it" lol That's the problem. What you see is askew of watch actually happens. It must, cuz your takes are seriously messed up.

First, you call folks out because you don't agree with them. Then you spin it until the sheep give in. You have no business being a Mod. You have no equilibrium. You are too emotional.

Sorry bruh, I ain't no sheep.

Go back and read through this thread and be honest with yourself. It was just a football conversation before you showed up and got emotional and personal, per usual. Seriously, try it. You do this constantly and then try to play the victim card.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Go back and read through this thread and be honest with yourself. It was just a football conversation before you showed up and got emotional and personal, per usual. Seriously, try it. You do this constantly and then try to play the victim card.

Okay Doc. Whatever you say.

Was this a private thread? No. It's not your place to tell me what threads I can contribute in.

It's Okay Doc. You are still #2. I swear you have no self awareness at all. You only see from your own perspective. Perfect example of a narcissist. Too self involved to see what's right in front of you.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Okay Doc. Whatever you say.

Was this a private thread? No. It's not your place to tell me what threads I can contribute in.

It's Okay Doc. You are still #2. I swear you have no self awareness at all. You only see from your own perspective. Perfect example of a narcissist. Too self involved to see what's right in front of you.

When have I told you what you can and can't participate in? You're the one who has repeatedly attempted to tell me not to quote you. I really wish you'd take your own advice. You're the literal embodiment of what you see in others. Seek help.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When have I told you what you can and can't participate in? You're the one who has repeatedly attempted to tell me not to quote you. I really wish you'd take your own advice. You're the literal embodiment of what you see in others. Seek help.

You are repeating yourself. Log off, get some sleep, and come back tomorrow with some new material.

Ah yeah, telling others to do what you are incapable of doing. Sounds about right for your personality. Or what little you do have.

You are like a rerun of "The Walking Dead". I know what's coming, because you are so dang predictable.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You are repeating yourself. Log off, get some sleep, and come back tomorrow with some new material.

Ah yeah, telling others to do what you are incapable of doing. Sounds about right for your personality. Or what little you do have.

You are like a rerun of "The Walking Dead". I know what's coming, because you are so dang predictable.

Go back and re-read the thread. I think you'll be surprised by what you find. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Go back and re-read the thread. I think you'll be surprised by what you find. 

Exactly. I'll be here when you get back. After all, you are the one who messed up with @AU-panther. By the by, you never did apologize to him for calling him out. Even though he wasn't wrong.

But that is you in a nutshell. No compassion, no self awareness. Picture perfect Narcissist. There is just no way you could ever possibly be wrong. Is there?

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Exactly. I'll be here when you get back. After all, you are the one who messed up with @AU-panther. By the by, you never did apologize to him for calling him out. Even though he wasn't wrong.

But that is you in a nutshell. No compassion, no self awareness. Picture perfect Narcissist. There is just no way you could ever possibly be wrong. Is there?

The only person who thinks I "called out" @AU-panther is you. It completely escapes you that people can have a football conversation and even disagree on matters and not take it personally. I don't even think you think that. You just desperately seek out a fight in every thread you post in. You get butthurt, get personal, proclaim over and over to be done, tell people to stop quoting you, proclaim to be done again. Round and round. You're like Teddy Bridgewater. You suck at this but it's everyone else's fault.

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sorry, I'm not going to be mis-characterized by your buddy. You're better than him. Just don't be like him and get your panties in a twist constantly. We can talk football and disagree. That's fine. It'd be boring as hell if we all agreed about everything.

It just doesn't feel right to be on yet another thread, defending the Panthers QB who hasn't had a chance to play a single game for us, to 2 mods.   Its been months of this now.  It gets old.  

Every year there are draft picks that we disagree with.  This will always be.  I wonder if people are still shell shocked from the total roster implosion last year after RR was fired.  

Do you agree with @CRA?  Do you believe we don't have a QB atm?

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

Lance looks very promising in practices. The only issue he's had is the handoff with the rbs, and correcting that just comes with chemistry and reps. 

I told you guys that Lance would be good, and he's well on his way according to Shanahan and local media.

Lance will be the best QB from this draft. They ready talked about how much better he had looked from mini camp to training camp. Everything I heard about him was how much of a chip he has on his shoulder and dedicates himself to improving.

I think his intangibles and work ethic will overshadow Lawrence, Wilson and even Fields.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The only person who thinks I "called out" @AU-panther is you. It completely escapes you that people can have a football conversation and even disagree on matters and not take it personally. I don't even think you think that. You just desperately seek out a fight in every thread you post in. You get butthurt, get personal, proclaim over and over to be done, tell people to stop quoting you, proclaim to be done again. Round and round. You're like Teddy Bridgewater. You suck at this but it's everyone else's fault.

Predictable as always. Never take on iota of responsibility. Typical Narcissist.