• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bojangles is some nasty poo

looks like we found one.  Some sleeper cell poster from a rival team just outed himself.   Let me see if I can remember where that ban button is. 

• Pie 3

Sam D is in trouble. PJ when given the opportunity will surpass Sam D, and yes I said it. It’s funny how we can look back at the only game PJ started and won last year, but will point out the 5 interceptions.(Fair take) Sam D is part of the interception club too. He average one a game for the Jets and that is a fact. Look at his stats. Plus Sam D have yet to play all 16 games and now we have 17. 😂 If Sam D converts back to his old self. He might be done playing QB in the NFL. 🤷🏾‍♂️ O yea his 58.9 rating is not what we looking for. But all the free passes he gets some of you would have never known. 😂Keep Pounding👊🏾

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, FamOstinato said:

Sam D is in trouble. PJ when given the opportunity will surpass Sam D, and yes I said it. It’s funny how we can look back at the only game PJ started and won last year, but will point out the 5 interceptions.(Fair take) Sam D is part of the interception club too. He average one a game for the Jets and that is a fact. Look at his stats. Plus Sam D have yet to play all 16 games and now we have 17. 😂 If Sam D converts back to his old self. He might be done playing QB in the NFL. 🤷🏾‍♂️ O yea his 58.9 rating is not what we looking for. But all the free passes he gets some of you would have never known. 😂Keep Pounding👊🏾

He would have to play pretty disastrously to get yanked for PJ.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, FamOstinato said:

His 58.9 QBR is still well above what Walker has though, is it not? Isn’t PJ Walker sporting a QBR of like a 12.9?

Walker is averaging one interception every 10 throws. 

Sam is averaging one interception every 31 throws. 

8 minutes ago, Varking said:

His 58.9 QBR is still well above what Walker has though, is it not? Isn’t PJ Walker sporting a QBR of like a 12.9?

Walker is averaging one interception every 10 throws. 

Sam is averaging one interception every 31 throws. 

QB PJ Walker.  NFL Stats: 32/56 (57.1%) 368 yards, 1 TDs, 5 INTs

P.J. Walker XFL stats Walker started in five XFL games, and went 5-0 while tearing defenses apart. He averaged 267.6 passing yards and three passing touchdowns per game. He was also strong as a runner, with 24 carries for 99 yards and a touchdown on the ground.

6-0 as a starter

Edited by CPsinceDay1

9 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

P.J. Walker XFL stats Walker started in five XFL games, and went 5-0 while tearing defenses apart. He averaged 267.6 passing yards and three passing touchdowns per game. He was also strong as a runner, with 24 carries for 99 yards and a touchdown on the ground.

6-0 as a starter

I am pretty sure given the opportunity that a lot of these so called QB are getting in the NFL them number would be different. 

3 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Darnold trying to revive his career in Carolina...reminds me of The Golden Calf of Bristol trying to....

Darnold is trying to switch positions after being away from football for years? Y’all are putting your hopes into a kid who has worse stats in the NFL then the guy you want replaced that was surrounded by no real talent. 

PJ achieved these poor stats with our solid receiving weapons. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

6-0 as a starter

Guys in the XFL were in the XFL for a reason. If we played XFL caliber defenses, his XFL stats might be relevant. Since we don't, only his NFL stats are relevant.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

6-0 as a starter

Apologies… I believe you started quoting XFL stats? In the NFL he has wildly different stats. Much worse than Darnold.