• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MMQB write up on Rivera

ladypanther

4 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

Glad Riverboat had access to the best doctors and medical advisers in the world. At the same time its sad too see how your treatment for cancer can be different depending what machines are close enough to you.

And $$$$$ makes a big difference difference.

Rivera said. “I’ve sensed and feel like I speak up a little bit more on some things. Like the medical issue—to me, it’s the craziest thing that we’re the richest country in the world and we don’t have affordable health care for everybody, that we have a health-care system that’s broken, that I got denied proton therapy [for my cancer] initially.

“Thank goodness our owner and my doctors advocated for this treatment, specifically.

• Pie 5

Ron will always be a better man that coach.  He was a really good coach, and had teams that had his back.

I have so much love for Rivera the person.  Yeah, it got to a point where he was done here, and that's OK.  I wish him nothing but the best in life, and loses to the Panthers.

• Pie 3