• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

19/25 and 2 TD

jb2288

7 hours ago, beckersteen said:

You're getting poops, but you're right. Im not sure why you are getting so much poop. 

It’s the ghost comment. “Seeing ghost” is a common phrase used in football by coaches and QBs. The quarterback coach on YouTube explains this.  It just means that the opposing team is doing a good job disguising coverages. 

LG is using it out of context here to fit a narrative. I believe that’s why he is getting poops.

• Pie 2

I mean if you can't honestly see the basics its on you. THe OL held Cam back forever and is clearly going to hold Darnold back as well. TB had the same OL but you can/could clearly see its him that would still be the main issue not being able to get our great playmakers the ball.

Sam with say NEs OL that Brady always had could get anyone of our playmakers the ball anywhere on the field. Darnold isn't a top 10 Quarterback, but with a real OL he would honestly be somewhere around 12-14 which with our WRs and OC could easily score enough points to win games and make the playoffs.

Edited by Fox007

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I mean if you can't honestly see the basics its on you. THe OL held Cam back forever and is clearly going to hold Darnold back as well. TB had the same OL but you can/could clearly see its him that would still be the main issue not being able to get our great playmakers the ball.

Sam with say NEs OL that Brady always had could get anyone of our playmakers the ball anywhere on the field. Darnold isn't a top 10 Quarterback, but with a real OL he would honestly be somewhere around 12-14 which with our WRs and OC could easily score enough points to win games and make the playoffs.

He would be top 10 in the NFL with that kind of oline talent. There really isnt much competition after top 5 QBs in the league at this moment. The rest is all about the playmakers around them.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

He would be top 10 in the NFL with that kind of oline talent. There really isnt much competition after top 5 QBs in the league at this moment. The rest is all about the playmakers around them.

That post had modesty on purpose but it is true that the 7-16 range for QBs is seemingly different than in years past where it was much easier to just list off the top of your head QBs in a row in terms of how they stack up and be within their actual vicinity. I agree that now such a thing doesn't exist, especially since some of the ones you may put up in there have only had last year as a great year.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

That post had modesty on purpose but it is true that the 7-16 range for QBs is seemingly different than in years past where it was much easier to just list off the top of your head QBs in a row in terms of how they stack up and be within their actual vicinity. I agree that now such a thing doesn't exist, especially since some of the ones you may put up in there have only had last year as a great year.

Animated GIF