• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who From the Panthers has Potential Trade Value to Improve Other Areas of the Team and/or Acquire Draft Picks?

Seltzer

34 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

I think Will Grier finally received some real coaching for the first time and he worked hard and by golly the guy got better. This team has a few players like that. Young guys who hadn't quite taken that next step have done so in their first off season with this staff. I think we have some very good coaches around here from top to bottom and it's already starting to show. Carter, Luvu, Grier and (fingers crossed) Darnold. Some of the safeties are playing much better than expected too. Each 1 is an example of a player who's been around a few years and is showing improvement in their play. That's all hard work and coaching. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule

15 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

PJ is by far our best back up right now. That being said, TRADE HIM. 

We are sink or swim with Sam.

If Sam goes down due to injury, I want a top draft pick. 

Conflicted on this.

Lets say Sam goes down, and we are stuck with PJ or Grier. A year of sucking royally and having extremely frustrated players (defense even more so I would imagine after getting stuck in shitty situation after shitty situation) is not going to encourage any of the young talent to stay here.