• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funky Friday with Cam

NAS

Lol posted the video and not even watched it guess, because half the people in here are acting like the ones he addressed in this video 

He doesn’t even talk much about other opportunities with teams moreso than clearing up fake rumors the media has been spewing since the release 

some of you need to update you software and quit living in the 1980’s, since athletes have found out that they themselves are a brand, most do something similar, lebron has a called the shop and not to mention the other athletes with podcast etc. taking cam’s positive outlook and trying to spin it as delusion is one hell of a spin job  

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Lol posted the video and not even watched it guess, because half the people in here are acting like the ones he addressed in this video 

He doesn’t even talk much about other opportunities with teams moreso than clearing up fake rumors the media has been spewing since the release 

some of you need to update you software and quit living in the 1980’s, since athletes have found out that they themselves are a brand, most do something similar, lebron has a called the shop and not to mention the other athletes with podcast etc. taking cam’s positive outlook and trying to spin it as delusion is one hell of a spin job  

I actually watched it, and it's his EGO...

I mean, damn, the mannerisms, I mean, the video itself, he cut his DAD off, I mean...

Its really sad to watch...

How can you not feel sad for someone who repeats don't feel sad for me...

*And I DID want Cam back, but not this Cam...no longer want...goodbye. see ya at your retirement party...

Edited by CPsinceDay1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I actually watched it, and it's his EGO...

I mean, damn, the mannerisms, I mean, the video itself, he cut his DAD off, I mean...

Its really sad to watch...

I don’t think we watched the same video, what ego? He was humble as ever, he cut his pops off because his pops had some father moments you can’t have on film, like calling the release a sucker move 

Cam was right, damn if he does damn if he doesn’t sheesh 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I don’t think we watched the same video, what ego? He was humble as ever, he cut his pops off because his pops had some father moments you can’t have on film, like calling the release a sucker move 

Cam was right, damn if he does damn if he doesn’t sheesh 

You can't be humble talking in 3rd person EVER...

• Poo 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Big ego is not exactly an uncommon thing among NFL players. Confidence is one of the things that gets them where they are.

One complaint though: Nobody should refer to themselves in third person. It's really cringeworthy.

For once we agree

giphy (15).gif

Edited by CPsinceDay1
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

You can't be humble talking in 3rd person EVER...

When you are telling a story you can, what bad things did he have to say about the patriots, Mac, etc?

Lol dude and his pops literally break down how media etc always try and paint a different picture of cam’s personality and we are literally doing the same thing in this thread based off mannerism and the perception of ego, if you can’t see the different between 2011-2017 cam to 2018-present cam I can’t help ya 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Pie 5

The way in which they danced around the medical appointment and not being vaccinated tells me there are things Cam didn't want to talk about there that are reality (that not being vaccinated did fug him).  

He was very complimentary of the Patriots for the most part.  Certainly seemed less bitter than Teddy was when we let him go, lol.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's the regular season. We've always shifted to keeping the Panthers forum Panthers only during the regular season (I should add with the one notable exception of active game day threads for other NFL games going on) after treating it as a football catch-all in the off-season.

You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Cam fan than me but this isn't a Panthers topic, hence why it's not in the Panthers sub-forum. I left a link so that people participating in the thread could find it and wouldn't think it got deleted.

It’s about as Panthers related as it gets.  Threads about Smitty, Luke, etc stick all the time.  I agree with the others in this thread…shouldn’t have been move and doing so seems to be another one of your power trip moves.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

When you are telling a story you can, what bad things did he have to say about the patriots, Mac, etc?

Lol dude and his pops literally break down how media etc always try and paint a different picture of cam’s personality and we are literally doing the same thing in this thread based off mannerism and the perception of ego, if you can’t see the different between 2011-2017 cam to 2018-present cam I can’t help ya 🤷🏾‍♂️

Even Darnold was able to see his faults, Cam, mention the 5 days in ATL...but if you look at him as he said it, it was I'm Cam I can do what I want...

Only difference is one Cam had something to prove to others this Cam has something to prove to himself.

• Poo 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hey, if you guys want it back over there I'll do it. But don't report any posts and don't complain when it inevitably turns turns into a poo show. Whatya say? Yay or nay?

Any post, any topic in any forum can result in a poo show based on the number of trolls around here.  Plenty of clearly Panthers related topics go sideways because of the same few posters.  Moving threads indiscriminately won’t solve the problem.  Mods should be consistent regardless.  That’s all everyone is saying.