• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funky Friday with Cam

NAS

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Cam sitting on a high school field with his dad interviewing him week 1...trying to argue why his NFL career isn't over.

I love Cam.  Tied with Luke as my favorite all time.  But it's done for all practical purposes.  And he is still probably one of the best 32 today.  But there simply isn't a fit for Cam.  He has to be one of the 32 starters.  It just doesn't work any other way.  He can't be a backup.   And no team wants to go the Cam starter route it appears.  Call it a day boss. 

Very True......Cam personality/pride is probably to big to allow him to be a back up. I can't see a team making him a starter and this point, unfortunately for him the NFL will retire you even if you aren't ready to go.

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sam, PJ, and the practice squad guy could all get hurt today.  Cam has a 0% chance of returning here. 

PJ and random PS guy when we are 4-0 with a hot start will get the phones going.  Whether a deal gets done is debatable but Cam will be relevant all season once a qb goes down.

Right now Cam is the best FA QB on the market and I have no idea why I am telling this to the Huddle Lounge.

• Pie 2

30 minutes ago, CRA said:

Cam sitting on a high school field with his dad interviewing him week 1...trying to argue why his NFL career isn't over.

I love Cam.  Tied with Luke as my favorite all time.  But it's done for all practical purposes.  And he is still probably one of the best 32 today.  But there simply isn't a fit for Cam.  He has to be one of the 32 starters.  It just doesn't work any other way.  He can't be a backup.   And no team wants to go the Cam starter route it appears.  Call it a day boss. 

I think he gets another shot somewhere this season. There's bound to be an injury somewhere along the line on a contending team. What better option than Cam? His vax status is the biggest concern right now.