• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Morning After - Jets at Panthers

Zod

Before we turn the page on this game, I just want to give everyone on the Huddle a shoutout for having more NFL career receiving yards than Jets' 2nd round pick and #34 overall pick Elijah Moore!

1 catch for -3 yards with multiple drops. Yikes. It was a rough debut.

You. Yes you reading this. You have more NFL receiving yards than Elijah Moore.

• Pie 2

On 9/13/2021 at 10:01 AM, joemac said:

Erving was not as terrible as I expected him to be. 

Good post.  I missed it.

You're right.  Erving wasn't terrible.   After all the whining, belly aching and  screams on how he was garbage all off season and preseason that just went on and on and on.   He faced  a rotation that included Shaq Lawson (70.9 pff) and I saw him pick up  a blitzing CJ Mosley (75pff).   Erving was NOT garbage last Sunday.  

What do you hear from the huddle on Erving?  Crickets.

It may be a fluke, but if he shows up again Sunday, it will get much harder to continue that narrative.  At that point they probably all point to Pass Rush Win Rate, the participation trophy for D-linemen.

34 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Good post.  I missed it.

You're right.  Erving wasn't terrible.   After all the whining, belly aching and  screams on how he was garbage all off season and preseason that just went on and on and on.   He faced  a rotation that included Shaq Lawson (70.9 pff) and I saw him pick up  a blitzing CJ Mosley (75pff).   Erving was NOT garbage last Sunday.  

What do you hear from the huddle on Erving?  Crickets.

It may be a fluke, but if he shows up again Sunday, it will get much harder to continue that narrative.  At that point they probably all point to Pass Rush Win Rate, the participation trophy for D-linemen.

Don't forget he had to come out of the game as well. So he is still injury-prone. lol

• Beer 1