• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey Injury- Doctor Explains

Ivan The Awesome

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He is actually just more so talking about the hamstring in general and clearly keeps adding that he doesn't know much about CMC's specific injury other than speculating.

I really don't see what the butthurt was about. It was an informative video.

I'm not butthurt about it, but I'm tired of these you tube guys trying to diagnose a players injury by watching a video.  I'm glad he said it's speculative, but the title is misleading and he still is just using a players injury to try to advance his own career without providing any real information.  

4 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I'm not butthurt about it, but I'm tired of these you tube guys trying to diagnose a players injury by watching a video.  I'm glad he said it's speculative, but the title is misleading and he still is just using a players injury to try to advance his own career without providing any real information.  

I think you are reading more into it than necessary. He's just explaining hamstring injuries and what they are/why they happen.

He isn't giving a dissertation nor being definitive about CMC's injury diagnosis. He even pokes fun at the fact that it might even be the other leg. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think you are reading more into it than necessary. He's just explaining hamstring injuries and what they are/why they happen.

He isn't giving a dissertation nor being definitive about CMC's injury diagnosis. He even pokes fun at the fact that it might even be the other leg. 

You may be right cause I did not watch the video but went by the OP title.

I found it interesting given how often you see guys get hurt with no contact supposedly just stepping or running. We have all hurt something like that for no reason but I find science worth learning about. From the injury to watching him afterwards it seemed clear he wasn't that hurt the way he was still moving. Horn on the other hand went right down and it was clear it was really painful and likely serious.